TERMINATOR Cyberthread

Started by ShadowPred, Feb 12, 2010, 12:02:24 AM

Author
TERMINATOR Cyberthread (Read 683,986 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:D :D :D :D

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 04, 2014, 07:04:59 PM
Well here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E4FJTwSuc#ws

Several nostalgic cues from the first two films. Nice. BUT ... lol Can't be worse than the last one can it?

So this Terminator 2.2?

It looks like a T-100 gets sent back in time to when Sarah was young and raises her to be a kick ass warrior.
The best part was the ending of the trailer because it shows that the T-100's outer skin ages so that explains the old Arnold look.
I think that this is a pretty smart story to do. Now let's hope they succeed in telling it properly.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

T-800 ;) And the Arnie skin is Model 101.

Hubbs

Hubbs

So it's a rebooted rehash again.

Best comment I've seen so far pretty much sums this up...

'Wow. You assembled a cast of actors that in no way shape or form represent the characters they're portraying properly. You've pumped this installment full of generic CGI and action sequences ripped off from the previous films. You've de-canonized the only good films in the franchise, not only that but you are literally splicing it up in front of our faces. And from start to finish, you're expecting to sell a piece of crap story based solely on a sense of nostalgia. No. Just. No.'

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I wasn't really wow'd in any way, if anything it strikes me as a Terminator 1 with a Terminator 2 twist, nothing new just two old plots hybridized together more or less. That's how I feel anyway.

Alienseseses

MudButt

MudButt

He's looking at her ass.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: MudButt on Dec 04, 2014, 10:16:47 PM
He's looking at her ass.
Can you blame him? I mean, damn. Look close and you'll see the outline of her panties.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OZ, just watch GOT and you'll see so much more.

And dragons!

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2014, 10:08:42 PM

Im not a super nerd on this. The last time i heard anything about model numbers he was a T-100 or 101.

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 04, 2014, 10:09:40 PM
So it's a rebooted rehash again.

Best comment I've seen so far pretty much sums this up...

'Wow. You assembled a cast of actors that in no way shape or form represent the characters they're portraying properly. You've pumped this installment full of generic CGI and action sequences ripped off from the previous films. You've de-canonized the only good films in the franchise, not only that but you are literally splicing it up in front of our faces. And from start to finish, you're expecting to sell a piece of crap story based solely on a sense of nostalgia. No. Just. No.'

Yeah when i saw Clarke was Connor i chuckled because she's a tiny little girl but i was surprised about how she .... i guess acted in the trailer. She did give me a good hardcore soldier feeling. And since the first film the one big question people goof about the film was why didnt they go further back. Finally some one DID go further back and now that's a problem.

It's a time travel movie... at any point people can travel and restore stuff.

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 04, 2014, 10:42:09 PM

Im not a super nerd on this. The last time i heard anything about model numbers he was a T-100 or 101.

QuoteThe Terminator (also known as the T-800, T-850, or Model 101)—

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_%28character%29

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2014, 10:38:19 PM
OZ, just watch GOT and you'll see so much more.

And dragons!
Unf, yes. That's among the series I got on hold...

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 04, 2014, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 04, 2014, 10:42:09 PM

QuoteThe Terminator (also known as the T-800, T-850, or Model 101)—

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_%28character%29

Im not saying that this isnt true, i am just saying that from what i know this is what i remember.
And from the article itself.
Kyle Reese in The Terminator and Schwarzenegger's character in Terminator 2 refer to it as a "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101." In Terminator 3, the Terminator refers to itself as a "T-101," which could be an abbreviation of its model number.

That's all i know, i never read the comic books and the only merchandise i have from the movies is an action figure from T3 with Arnold carrying the coffin. I've known the Arnold Terminator as the T-100 and thats what i called it that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed