Your choice of weapon in a deadly Alien hell hole

Started by Sandman 7, Feb 11, 2010, 10:46:39 PM

Author
Your choice of weapon in a deadly Alien hell hole (Read 2,287 times)

Sandman 7

Sandman 7

Lets say you have been captured by a particularly nasty Predator, and for its amusment you are deposited into a 1 mile squared derelect space ship. On board 'somewhere' is 1 fully grown drone alien, theres very limited light, and little food and water.

Before you go in, you can choose:

1 Fire-arm (from any sci fi film)

1 weapon (non fire-arm)

1 light source

Tactics?

What would be your choice? (remember, it has to be 'sporting')

My choice:

1) Logan's flame pistol

2) Razor boomerang from Madmax

3) nightvision goggles

4) Tactics would be to choose a good spot where I could make alot of noise, and vibrations, and retreat back to a spot with a clear shot to the only approachable way in. If I were lucky enough to see it attack, I would stun it with multiple shots to the chest, then try and despatch with the boomerang.

Huol

Master Chief

:D
You win.  Thread closed.

SpaceMarines

I was going to say the laser-fingers from Forever War, but that wins by a long shot.

MadassAlex

Master Chief

haha...probably wouldn't need anything else after using the "Death Star". 8)

MadassAlex

It pays to be sure.

Navaha

Firearm: Morph Gun (Jak and Daxter series)

Other Weapon: Energy Sword (Halo series)

Light Source: Head mounted flashlight (or torch for the british people)

Tactics: Find a large room, light up anything that moves. Use the laser sight on the Vulcan Fury mode of the Morph Gun to help detect the cloaked Predator, the Scatter Gun mode if something gets too close, and the Peace Maker mode as a last resort.

That reminds me, are we fighting both the Predator and the Alien, or just the Alien?

Sandman 7

Quote from: Navaha on Feb 12, 2010, 02:47:07 AM
That reminds me, are we fighting both the Predator and the Alien, or just the Alien?

Just an Alien Drone. (Similar to Ripley's situation on the Nostromo). The Predator would be checking your choice of kit before it put you in, to measure wether it was sporting play.

visagepoissons

I think Alex won this thread. Motherf**ker don't mess around.

maddriver

I would use harsh language.

TJ Doc

All I would need to survive is my trusty spatula.

Ticou

Fire-arm: Noisy cricket from men in black

weapon (non fire-arm): Spoon

light source : Matches

Tactics: Call Bear Grylls

Hive Tyrant

This, of course.

Sandman 7

Sandman 7

Actually, I'd change the Madmax Razor Boomerang for Van Helsings machine Crossbow.

Although turning a fully grown Xeno drone into a pincushion, may slightly pi** it off somewhat!  ;D

.................and as a PLAN B option: (I suspect the Predator would take great interest in this one)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed