Its the E3 Demo ?

Started by yaji, Feb 04, 2010, 09:00:28 PM

Author
Its the E3 Demo ? (Read 5,820 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 05, 2010, 09:17:30 PM
There are unconfirmed reports that the demo is the E3 build from 10 months ago.

BS.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Why do you all think its really old? It's a recent one, deal with it.

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Now its confirmed! this demo,that they have release its the old E3 demo build from 1 year ago,so thats why everything looks different even the graphics looks different,well this demo does not deliver for me the feeling than i felt when i saw the gameplay videos.The game will be different you will see

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Quote from: Robotchicken on Feb 05, 2010, 12:24:32 AM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 04, 2010, 10:00:15 PM
Either way its still cool to play finally, the xbox verison is very fluid and no issues that I can see.
oh so thats why it doesnt work well on the pc. it was designed for the xbox! thanks Infinity Wa---i mean Rebellion....

Theres probably something wrong with your computer or your internet. It works fine for every body else. The only thing I can see is a little lag due to not using dedicated servers. Which will be in the full game.

and Don't you dare compare Rebellion, who posts on this forum, reads our issues, and works hard on fixes and patches for a game that most of us already pre-ordered... why? care about the community... something IW would never do.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 05, 2010, 09:46:50 PM
Now its confirmed! this demo,that they have release its the old E3 demo build from 1 year ago,so thats why everything looks different even the graphics looks different,well this demo does not deliver for me the feeling than i felt when i saw the gameplay videos.The game will be different you will see

BS.

AJM told me its a recent build.

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

please read this:

Quote from: ajm on Feb 04, 2010, 11:03:24 PM
These are the basic wrist blades.  As you go up through the ranking system you get to unlock new skins.

It's recent code.

piet11111

piet11111

This is rumor control here are the facts  ;) AJM is a Rebellion employee are you going to take unfounded rumors over the word from someone that has been confirmed to work for Rebellion ?

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Quote from: InfestedGoat on Feb 05, 2010, 09:48:54 PM

I wasnt talking about that,this demo its old! accept that!!!

please read this:

Quote from: ajm on Feb 04, 2010, 11:03:24 PM
These are the basic wrist blades.  As you go up through the ranking system you get to unlock new skins.

It's recent code.

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

/facepalm picard.jpg

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

This is not a recent code!!! why do you guys think that? ITS AN OLD BETA VERSION! tis the same as the E3!

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Lets not turn this into an argument. AJM who is a Rebellion employee and Lead Designer on AVP has confirmed that it is a recent code, accept that.

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Well i know who AJM is and i believe that too but now i realize that this game its very very different from the final game.
Maybe its a recent code but its just like the E3 demo nothing more to say.

piet11111

piet11111

Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 05, 2010, 10:00:30 PM
Quote from: Maxwell on Feb 05, 2010, 09:58:43 PM
Lets not turn this into an argument. AJM who is a Rebellion employee and Lead Designer on AVP has confirmed that it is a recent code, accept that.

MAYBE HE IS LYING!! you dont know that

because trying to pass old code as new will make the game look so much better  ???

Tomar

Tomar

Well whether it is an old demo or a new build does not matter as the game has not changed anything from what I have already told you all ;).

The Predator feels very unpredator like and will certainly be NOT on a competitive level with the rest.

Furthermore this god d**n demo did delete itself over my god d**n steam account.

Steam is the biggest s**t I have ever seen and thats why I ONLY trust the good old fashioned way of having a windows installer package like it was in the old days of AvP 2s MP demo!

Edit: We are way too much dependent on those platforms and valves STEAM is something I rightfully did not trust as I know can NOT play this game anymore! ! !

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

I am not trying to offense anyone,its just my opinion.The game is a recent code,but i found it very similar with the E3 demo.Thats my opinion,dont be mad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed