Demo Gameplay Feedback/Problems/Questions

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:46:36 AM

Author
Demo Gameplay Feedback/Problems/Questions (Read 201,809 times)

MrLee

my connections fine. i play many games online at optimal speed. This is the first game to play up, so im gonna blame the shit quality of the demo, thanks!

ArmyJuan

i love playing as marines my last game i played just got 30 kills with marines great if u know how to use him this is 1 great demo

LogansFolly

Ok LOVE the demo on the 360. Think it is great and have pumped about 6 hours into it. Which is the most i have ever played a demo.

Now this is my problem so to speak... I also dwnlded it on ps3. I eventually got into a couple of games and i thought it played a bit better on ps3..... which is rare as normally the 360 is better.... esp over live.

I read that the ps3 demo is fixed?

I deleted the old demo 1.2 gig ish and re downloaded the 'new' demo which is 700mb ish. But now it won't go past the invite friends screen it just keeps saying can't connect to party...... the tries again to connect to party? Internet connection is fine and i can connect to games on 360 just not on the 'new' ps3 demo am i doing something wrong?

Has anyone else had this problem?

p.s i'm not trying to connect to any friends jus wanna game on my own????

demontamerkyuubi

I have dial up. so I was wondering if single player can still be played without steam support or in offline mode?

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: demontamerkyuubi on Feb 17, 2010, 06:08:46 PM
I have dial up. so I was wondering if single player can still be played without steam support or in offline mode?

Probably has to be run through Steam at all times... I'm not surprised there is no offline mode, since almost nobody on God's green Earth still has dial-up. Sucks you do, though.

The Demon

I don't know why but I kick so much ass as the Xenomorph online.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed