The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,770 times)

Predator Queen

{Pulls out a bag of fresh farm made jerky} I have no idea what is going on... {Takes a piece out from the bag and lifts her mask and puts it in her mouth} mmm smoked

DJ Pu$$yface

Cap. Fitzgerald

*f**k YOU!*
*Entire maze turns into a giant anime knife and kills Space Predator*
*Excuse me, my Lie is showing*

DJ Pu$$yface

*Uses instant ransmission to escape*

Listen, I can stand by and watch. Or fight on your side. Or be an assasian. You choose.

Space Sweeper

How about this- everybody just ignore SpacePredator's DBZ posts, until he grows up and does something else? Until then, carry on your own Pillowfight adventures, and take those DBZ post as nothing but indents.

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 10, 2010, 07:23:28 AM
How about this- everybody just ignore SpacePredator's DBZ posts, until he grows up and does something else? Until then, carry on your own Pillowfight adventures, and take those DBZ post as nothing but indents.

How is it different from PBA's Deadpool?!

Space Sweeper

Purebreedalien doesn't overuse his Deadpool images, and certainly not to the point of anybody's frustration.
You can say the same thing about me and my Dexter GIFs, but people seem to like those.

DJ Pu$$yface

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 10, 2010, 07:23:28 AM
Twas my plan anyways.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpacePredator on Nov 10, 2010, 07:32:00 AM
Cough, cough.
Hey, at least it wasn't another DBZ picture.

Spoiler
[close]

DJ Pu$$yface

What if I use the same character ina less annoying way, with less pictures and only the occasional ones?

Space Sweeper

Dude, you've pretty much exhausted that character, the reason to post him at all anymore is none.

DJ Pu$$yface

I don't think so.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I do.
(Back on story)
*Chupa I would like to tell you that the new Thing Fitzgerald has infected at least two other members. I have no idea which ones*

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed