The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,060 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

They're going to hunt you down. For posting perverted pics 'round teh wurldz.
Bai.
*Disappears in the Darkness*

DJ Pu$$yface

Paul Anderson did far worse.

Purebreedalien

*Continues chasing TheMonolith*

Come back here you!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Gets cornered.
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 04, 2010, 08:19:04 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/Deadpool2.jpg

I can prove it wasn't me.
I just intercepted this communication from the guys.

Voices heard belong to John Cleese, Bill Paxton, Kurt Russell, Michael Biehn and Danny Glover.
(Sound of door opening)

John Cleese "Gentlemen, I suppose you are wondering why I have summoned you here today."
Bill Paxton "Yes Cleese, what is it?"
Cleese "I have disturbing news that a claimed fan of ours is refusing to watch certain titles we have made."
Kurt Russell "What titles?"
Cleese "Tombstone and Silverado."
Michael Biehn "Wait. What? Tombstone was my favorite movie that I did. Why wouldn't he watch it?"
Cleese "Because you wear a funny hat in it Michael."
Biehn "Because it is a western? That makes no sense. The Cheese Shop sketch was a western."
Cleese "Exactly. So, since we cannot get him to watch these two fine films we have done, we will rough him up. Since I am an Elder God, this will be easy."
Paxton "What are we going to do to him?"
Cleese "We are going to tie him to a chair with duct tape so he cannot relieve himself."
Danny Glover "That's it? You are preaching of hell fire here. Granted I don't want to bust the guy up but you gathered us here just to tie some guy to a chair when he's got to go?"
Cleese "I'm a Python, boys. What do you expect from me? And this claimed Python fan will not watch one of my greatest films......some of our greatest films, so we must make him tinkle in his red jumpsuit."
Glover "Isn't this a bit juvenile?"
Cleese "Listen Danny, I enjoyed working with you, Kevin Kline and Jeff Goldblum in Silverado, but since I am English, I am in charge. Now we are making this guy pee himself and we are doing it now!"
Russell "Uhhh. Okay."
Paxton "Mr. Cleese, won't he get annoyed that people keep trying to convince him to watch westerns?"
Cleese "Yes, but that is not my concern William. This is my movie...our movies he is refusing to watch, and we are morally obligated to get revenge. Now off we go."
Biehn "Bill, I think we should have done something completely different today."
Paxton "Amen."

(Sounds of footsteps and a door shutting.)

DJ Pu$$yface

My gang of Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Jon Pertwee, Patrick Troughton, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, The Rock, Sigourney Weaver and Nick Briggs will conquer Monolith!

Geronimo

Your gang?  :D

Ghost Rider

Quote from: SpacePredator on Nov 04, 2010, 08:53:02 PM
My gang of Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Jon Pertwee, Patrick Troughton, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, The Rock, Sigourney Weaver and Nick Briggs will conquer Monolith!

Yeah right.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

:o
*Kidnaps Sigourney Weaver*

Cap. Fitzgerald

Schwarzenegger? In this thread?
*Springs back to life*
Im going to murder him.

Brutally

DJ Pu$$yface

*Arnold knocks out Fitzy and Sigourney Weaver teleports back. Gang pulls out countless mini guns*

Die.

*Gang starts shooting*

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Tilts cigar in mouth*
*Predator blades spring from arms and in a bolt quick movement all the gang is terminated, bar Sigourney Weaver who is teleported to the Alien Universe*

DJ Pu$$yface

*Gang respawns*

HELL YEAAAAAH!

*Gang nukes Omega*

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 04, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
Gets cornered.
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 04, 2010, 08:19:04 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/Deadpool2.jpg

I can prove it wasn't me.
I just intercepted this communication from the guys.

Voices heard belong to John Cleese, Bill Paxton, Kurt Russell, Michael Biehn and Danny Glover.
(Sound of door opening)

John Cleese "Gentlemen, I suppose you are wondering why I have summoned you here today."
Bill Paxton "Yes Cleese, what is it?"
Cleese "I have disturbing news that a claimed fan of ours is refusing to watch certain titles we have made."
Kurt Russell "What titles?"
Cleese "Tombstone and Silverado."
Michael Biehn "Wait. What? Tombstone was my favorite movie that I did. Why wouldn't he watch it?"
Cleese "Because you wear a funny hat in it Michael."
Biehn "Because it is a western? That makes no sense. The Cheese Shop sketch was a western."
Cleese "Exactly. So, since we cannot get him to watch these two fine films we have done, we will rough him up. Since I am an Elder God, this will be easy."
Paxton "What are we going to do to him?"
Cleese "We are going to tie him to a chair with duct tape so he cannot relieve himself."
Danny Glover "That's it? You are preaching of hell fire here. Granted I don't want to bust the guy up but you gathered us here just to tie some guy to a chair when he's got to go?"
Cleese "I'm a Python, boys. What do you expect from me? And this claimed Python fan will not watch one of my greatest films......some of our greatest films, so we must make him tinkle in his red jumpsuit."
Glover "Isn't this a bit juvenile?"
Cleese "Listen Danny, I enjoyed working with you, Kevin Kline and Jeff Goldblum in Silverado, but since I am English, I am in charge. Now we are making this guy pee himself and we are doing it now!"
Russell "Uhhh. Okay."
Paxton "Mr. Cleese, won't he get annoyed that people keep trying to convince him to watch westerns?"
Cleese "Yes, but that is not my concern William. This is my movie...our movies he is refusing to watch, and we are morally obligated to get revenge. Now off we go."
Biehn "Bill, I think we should have done something completely different today."
Paxton "Amen."

(Sounds of footsteps and a door shutting.)

Westerns can kiss my ass. I know who I'm after now.

*Teleports away*

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BRO

BAD MOOOVE
*Steps on Gang*

DJ Pu$$yface

*Gang respawns and hits Omega with a triple nuke*

I can do this all day buddy! I have two versions of Doctor Who, Ripley, Dutch, Terminator, The Rock and the greatest comedians ever on my side!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed