The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,505 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

*headshots one of the raptors and makes the rest run away with constant gunfire*
"Girl... not so clever anymore"

*coughs*

Troll Cat

*finds group of raptors and fires with Dual USP's and the mini minigun on the Troll Cats Back* 8)

scarhunter92

*starts to chew bubblegum*

COME GET SOME!

Lie

Lie

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Inside the lab and around it Fitzgerald finds multiple weapons and an ATV in the garage, presumably recovered while he was away*
Lets see what we have here.....
*He was able to count at least 7 M-16's, but they werent M-16A1's, these were the toy gun varient, he found at least 9 Spas-12 shotguns next to what he could tell was a copious amount of magazines, from what he could tell these were the 8 round variants not 6 shot, he found a few varied assault rifles among them 3 Ak-47's and 4 Scar-H rifles and Scar-L rifles, the H had a few extra magazines and the L's had no extra ammo. What suprised him the most was the fact that the ATV had had a mini-gun mounted onto the top and bolted down, it also had enough fuel in the back to take them across the island 3 times. Next to this he had found what seemed to be a helicopter, though admitably it was so damaged it barely deserved the name, He figured this was how the new survivors had gotten on the island but he had no idea, he was knocked out from exhaustion for 6 hours after he brought Space Sweeper back* Well then I guess thats enough...... *He bent down and picked up a Scar-H with a long range barrel and took two extra magazines, this was to be a secondary weapon for long range battle, he then picked up a Spas-12 and took 7 magazines, smiling at the fact that there was still a ton more magazines, the scientist must have been very tasteful hunters*
Lets go then....... *He walked outside and still marveled at the fact that through supressing fire and multiple traps fashioned out of jungle vines and other such materials the group had managed to hold back Shobidoo's massive Dinosaur army, he then walked behind Chupa and said* So whats our plan?

chupacabras acheronsis

*limps into the room*

those aren't Scars. this island was abandoned in 1989, i guess they are either Stoner 63, AR-18, or FN-FNR with some fancy polymer covers.

*grabs the Stoner rifle, a SPAS with hook-stock, three Bangalore demolition torpedoes, a couple of claymores, Tear-gas grenades and Flashbangs*

good to go.

i say we follow the fence to the visitors center and the workers' town and Activate the beacon, we should be able to make it to the Damn, then to the Heliport on the Observatory. trust me, i played Jurassic park: Tresspaser.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 12, 2010, 01:14:42 AM
*limps into the room*

those aren't Scars. this island was abandoned in 1989, i guess they are either Stoner 63, AR-18, or FN-FNR with some fancy polymer covers.

*grabs the Stoner rifle, a SPAS with hook-stock, three Bangalore demolition torpedoes, a couple of claymores, Tear-gas grenades and Flashbangs*

good to go.

i say we follow the fence to the visitors center and the workers' town and Activate the beacon, we should be able to make it to the Damn, then to the Heliport on the Observatory. trust me, i played Jurassic park: Tresspaser.
(Despite spelling dam wrong) Ok then. Who wants to drive the ATV? Ill sit in the back seats and use the Mini-gun.

chupacabras acheronsis

my foot is busted. Trollcat, do you drive good?

and i said damn as in damn dam... damn

Cap. Fitzgerald

Troll cat does not drive well.
Here give me sec....
*Runs to a tree and hacks into it, cutting out a wood cube*
Here let me attach this to your stump leg and you can drive with it.

chupacabras acheronsis

*OH GOD MY LEG IS GONE!!! WHAT HAVE I BEEN WALKING ON!?!?

MY LEEGG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmRFcUyfMk

Predator Queen

Nope

Send in the Lazor Dinosaurs!

You are so screwed!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 12, 2010, 01:43:55 AM
*OH GOD MY LEG IS GONE!!! WHAT HAVE I BEEN WALKING ON!?!?

MY LEEGG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmRFcUyfMk
Youve been limping on a stump with a fake foot. Now we have to run!

BANE

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

chupacabras acheronsis

*dramatic music and BLAIN jumps wbetween the dinosaurs and us, we get the f**k in the jeep*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed