The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,139 times)

Terx2

Dovakiin has got a point but I'll play along.

*Dovakiins freaking out after the loss of Sarah he begins smashing up everything he sees*
"Calm down big guy we will get her back. Now."
*I press a button on my remote and the tv turns on*
"We have located Strangefates forces are in the Antarctic region...."
*Dovakiin charges through the TV and into the water swimming towards Antarctica*
"We guess we'll meet you there."
*Me, KiramidHead and ED-E race into our vertibird and take flight towards Antartica*
Spoiler
[close]
*Over the vertibirds radio we hear static than suddenly*
Iron patriot: "You miss me."
"No way. We though you chickened out."
Iron Patriot: "No way. Ha that will be the day."
"So did you bring back up?"
*And out side the veribird we see it.*
"Wow"
*We land two hundred meters away from Strangefates main door*
"May I say the pre battle speech?"
*KiramidHead blankly looks at me and ED-E just beeps nevously*
"Well I'd like to dedicate this battle. To the ones we've lost, the ones we love and the ones we are gonna lose in this fight. But that alone will not stop us from getting the peace we deserve and give back what is ours."
*The speech is echoed over the fortress*
"My friends.... Attack."
*ED-E fires it plasma spasticly at MOBATs and CATs melting them*
*KiramidHead charges at Gung-Ho and Copperhead war axe swing*
Spoiler
*Iron patriots backup flies over and takes out the Skystrikers and FLAKs, Cobra ASPs, Air Defenses and Cobra Bunkers before taking out Wild Weasel and some Rattlers before disengaging*
[close]
*Meanwhile...*
Spoiler
*Hundreds of veribirds attack the all the transformers from the sky turn them into scrap metal within seconds*

[close]

*While underneth the ice Dovakiin and the thousands of splicers are tunneling underneath the ice and into Strangefates fortress*

*Sarah has escaped her prison cell through the air ducts and reaches the presidents cell*
*The guards are all outside. Sarah jumps out of the duct and injects her syringe into the president and in an instant his invisible. Together they over power the guards and Sarah strangles Zartan to death. Just as she kills him Dovakiin smashes though the floor. They are reunited. The splicers roam free in Strangefates fortress unstopable. The president decloaks in a sigh of relief*
"I knew someone would rescue me."
*Dovakiin knocks out the president and carryies Sarah and him over his shoulder smashing down Duke and Cobra Commander before taking on Megatron and Optimus Prime*

Charles Xavier

Megatron and Optimus Prime knock away Terx2. Duke tackles the President to the ground while Cobra Commander wraps Sarah in a chokehold position and points his Desert Eagle pistol to her head.

"One move and the child gets a bullet in the head!" Cobra Commander threatens to Terx and the gang.

KiramidHead

Kiramid bursts into the cell, and is faced with the double hostage situation.

Kiramid: It's really a pity, you know. You could have been such a power on your own, but you've retreated so much and so often that you're reduced to working for someone else. How can you even call yourself "Commander" anymore? You're pitiful, and a relic, to boot.

Faced with the truth of his own situation, Cobra Commander drops Sarah. He reflects for a moment, and then turns his gun on himself.

BANG!

He falls down dead. Sarah runs over to Kiramid and Dovahkiin.

Sarah: Daddy! Strange Man!

Kiramid takes one look at Duke, and shakes his head. The once heroic Joe turns and runs, as Kiramid throws his sword at him, ending the life of a once great man. He retrieves his sword, and they leave in search of Dr. Strangefate.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

After leaving the cell complex, our heroes approach the entrance doors to Dr. Strangefate's main tower, where the second stage awaits beyond them. They are halted when Optimus Prime and Megatron stomp in their way, aiming their guns at them.

Spoiler

[close]

"Where do you think YOU'RE going?" Megatron cackles.

"You will not pass." Optimus Prime says.

Loud footsteps are heard from behind as Joes, Cobras and other Transformers run to stop our heroes from proceeding into the tower, firing bullets and lasers in a frenzy. Amongst the large crowd are Flint and Lady Jaye...

Spoiler
[close]

...the Dinobots, who combine to form the Beast...

Spoiler
[close]

...Destro and the Baroness...

Spoiler
[close]

...and Deathsaurus.

Spoiler
[close]

How will our heroes get out of this pickle to advance to the next stage?

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin growls angrily as he begins charging a plasmid in his hand. Electricity crackles from his palm and steadily moves up his arm. He lets out a monstrous roar as he throws his hand forward and lets out a massive torrent of powerful electricity, killing many of the joes, cobras and transformers, but leaving Optimus Prime, Megatron, the Beast, destro, baroness and deathsaurus alive, but stunned, convulsing heavily from the electricity. Dovahkiin revs his drill as Sarah cheers from his shoulder.*

Sarah: Kill 'em daddy!

*Dovahkiin leaps forward and drills strait through Megatron's spark, killing him. He then knocks Optimus Prime down and tears his head off before throwing it at destro and baroness at a velocity so great that it crushes both their bodies.*

KiramidHead

Kiramid: Good one, friend.

Kiramid backs up into a shadowy corner, and climbs up and maneuvers his way through the rafters. He makes his way behind Flint and Jaye, and then drops down silently without them knowing. He sneaks up behind them, and chops them both in half.

Kiramid: It's never pleasant to watch a sweet couple split.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

*As Kiramid kills Flint and Jaye, Dovahkiin faces down the Beast. It roars at him. Realizing the pure power of the Beast, Dovahkiin roars, calling two Bouncer Big Daddies, two Rosie Big Daddies and two Rumbler Big Daddies to join him. The Rosies shoot out the beasts eyes with their rivet guns, The Bouncers drill the ground, creating a large shock wave, stunning the beast and the rumblers assault Him with rockets, causing him to begin to fall back. As he falls, Dovahkiin leaps forward an drills into his head. The beast roars and resists, but is continually damaged by the bouncers' drills, the Rosie's rivet guns and the rumblers rockets, weakening him heavily as Dovahkiin repeatedly drills into his head before blasting electrobolt into the beast's head making him roar in agony until he expires..*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

With is comrades defeated, Deathsaurus attacks.

Dovah is struck on the chest by Deathsaurus' ball and chain. Tigerbreast and Eaglebreast detach from their master and look down upon their foe.

Terx2 and Kiramid, accompanied by Iron Patriot and his back-up attack Deathsaurus. Deathsaurus who jumps into the air and transforms into his beast form.

He goes in for the aerial attack whilst Tigerbreast is left to deal with Dovah. Eaglebreast grapples his talons onto Sarah.

SpaceMarines

*SpaceMarines sips a ginger ale*

Space Sweeper

*Void Janitor sips wine*

SpaceMarines

*Marines and Janitor share glance from across room; Marines raises glass and nods*

KiramidHead

Kiramid: A beast? I have faced beasts beasts before. Be it desert sands or jungle soil, the forests of Zingara or the permafrost of Vanaheim, they always fall before me. This shall be no different.

Kiramid strafes away from Deathsaurus, and jumps around onto its back. He cuts a rather large hole in it's back, and it falls to the ground, not dead, but paralyzed.

Kiramid: Terx, Iron Patriot- finish him.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 29, 2013, 03:36:05 AM
*Marines and Janitor share glance from across room; Marines raises glass and nods*

Spoiler
but seriously though this shit is sfawwwww so good
[close]

Dovahkiin

*Tigerbeast leaps at Dovahkiin, but is impaled by his drill. After dispatching Tigerbeast, Dovahkiin leaps up and grabs Eaglebeast by his wing and pulls him down before slowly tearing him in half by both his wings. Dovahkiin then returns Sarah to his shoulder.*

Space Sweeper

*Sweeper sits in the corner, his eyes widen. "Guys," he says "I'm so f**king wet right now."*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed