The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,391 times)

KiramidHead

Sarah pouts.

Sarah: Not funny, Mr. Bubbles.

Dovahkiin moans, sounding quite sorry. Kiramid looks around, and smiles.

Kiramid: Cheer up, we're not done yet. This is not my first time in the desert. I once crossed most of Kush with very little water. We just need to find some sort of shelter until it gets dark. it will be safer to travel then.

Terx2

*A flash of light blinds everyone as I materialise in front of them*
"I have returned!!! What's happened since I was gone?"
*I raise my right arm and with it my duel disk attached to it*

"So who's first? Just a friendly duel. Ok. I'm not gonna send you to the shadow relm or anything."

Cal427eb

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 16, 2013, 06:02:12 AM
http://www.duelevolution.info/wp-content/uploads/blade-silver-duel-disk1.jpg
"So who's first? Just a friendly duel. Ok. I'm not gonna send you to the shadow relm or anything."
wut

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

A tremor hits the desert wasteland. It is thought to be an earthquake. But out from the sands, the giant Scorponok rises from under the heroes' feet, accompanied by his Headmaster, Zarak.

Spoiler

[close]

Scorponok grabs Dovah and Sarah in one hand, with Terx and KiramidHead in the other. He squeezes them firmly in his clutches.

"Well, well. Won't Strangefate be pleased?" Zarak says. "Sarah will be coming back with us alive. So which one of you would like to be devoured first?"

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin uses his drill to dismantle the arm Scorponok holds him and Sarah in. As they fall, Dovahkiin catches Sarah before they land. She screams.*

Sarah: Get them, daddy!

*Dovahkiin revs his drill and leaps at Scorponok's head. He drills through it, sending Scorponok crashing to the ground. Dovahkiin turns and sees Zarak approaching Sarah.*

Sarah: Daddy! Help!

*Dovahkiin uses Winter Blast to freeze Zarak's legs before shattering them with a shoulder charge. Dovahkiin quickly grabs Sarah and leaps back.*

KiramidHead

Kiramid gets up, and looks over at Dov.

K: Those things you can do could come in handy right about now.

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin looks at Kiramid and grunts. He uses telekinesis to tear Zarak's arm off and beat him with it until he doesn't move anymore. Sarah cheers and jumps onto Dovahkiin's shoulder, giving him a hug.*

Sarah: You did it, daddy!

KiramidHead

Kiramid, Sarah, and Dovahkiin get moving. Before long they come across a cliff face, and they take shelter in a cave at it's base.

Kiramid: We wait here until dark. Then, we can travel in the cool night air under the stars.

Hours pass, and night begins to fall. The strange triad begins to set out, but then they hear something, a sort of squelching coming from deeper in the cave.

Sarah: What is it daddy?

Dovahkiin groans, clearly as confused a she. He and Kiramid raise their weapons, and prepare for a fight.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

They are a distracted when a voice booms out from behind them.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Flame shouts out, standing at the entrance, pointing his finger menacingly at our heroes. He transforms into a flamethrower tank.

Spoiler
[close]

He summons Warpath and Guzzle to join him, who both transform into tanks as well and follow Flame into the cave.

Spoiler

[close]

As Flame's cannon burst out multiple flames, our heroes are forced to flee deeper into the cave, drawing them closer to whatever is dwelling in the cave.

Terx2

*rips of Scorponok's head*
"Good job keeping them distracted."
*I modify his head to track the whereabouts of Strangefate and send the data to my duel disk*
"Thanks ok now I'll give you guys a hand. I summon my Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon.

"Attack. Destroy both Warpath and Guzzle."
*My Malefic Red eyes flies over them and scorches them with its flame breath*
*Flame falls to the ground shaking in fear*
"Your move!"
*Flame retreats*
*I turn around and enter a large cave, deactivating my duel disk making my Red eyes disappear*

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 16, 2013, 06:13:50 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 16, 2013, 06:02:12 AM
http://www.duelevolution.info/wp-content/uploads/blade-silver-duel-disk1.jpg
wut

"Mindcrush"

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Back in Strangefate's Tower...

"Crap! Terx is hacking into our programs! Shut down all tracking data on Scorponok...and leave our friends with a nice departing gift."

Hi-Tech, Firewall and Mainframe get onto it.

Spoiler

[close]

Moments later, Flame watches the severed head of Scorponok, left at the entrance of the cave, detonate itself, caving in our heroes in pitch black with the mysterious squelching and the slain remains of Guzzle and Warpath.

Meanwhile. Strangefate sits on his throne, preparing for another television broadcast.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

Dovahkiin

*Now trapped in the cave with this new mysterious warrior, Dovahkiin puts Sarah behind him before pointing his drill straight at Terx and roaring as if saying "Stop where you are! Who are you?" Sarah peeks out from behind Dovahkiin.*

Sarah: I don't think he's a bad guy, daddy.

*Dovahkiin looks back at Sarah and grunts distrustfully.*

Terx2

*opens backpack*
"Maybe a new plamsid would please you big guy?"
*I throw the cyclone plasmid at Dova who crushs it absorbing it. Grunting as if reluctantly accepting it.*
"I'll take it that you'll need it more than I will."
*I look back*
"Drat. We're trapped! And it appears my tracking data from Scorponok is now useless. Great!"
*I start up my duel disk lighting up the dark cave*
"So wheres the way out?"

KiramidHead

Kiramid takes point as they descend further into the cave. The further they go, the louder the squelching gets.

Kiramid: Stay behind me, Sarah.

The squelching gets even louder as they approach a bend in the cave. Kiramid draws his sword. He jumps around the corner only to be faced with...

Spoiler
[close]

Charles Xavier

Television networks are hijacked once again and people, world leaders from around the world, including the American President, are forced to watch as Dr. Strangefate makes yet another threat, sitting proudly on his throne.

"Mr. President, only two lessons remain. And I intend to finish this before Christmas morning."

A woman, tied up to a chair, is viewed. She is gagged and blindfolded, and on top of that, put in a choke-hold position by Major Bludd, who is sticking his pistol point-blank at the woman's temple.

Spoiler

[close]

"Meet Brigid Tenenbaum. Good strong name, good strong job. Brigid here is the lady behind the creation of the Little Sisters. And I'm sure she's a really nice person. I'm gonna shoot her in the head, live on your television in thirty seconds."

Strangefate points to the telephone placed next to him.

"The number for this telephone is in your cell phone. Exciting, isn't it? Imagining how it got there. America, if your president calls me in the next half-minute, Brigid lives. Go."

From the White House, the President is left with no choice but to make the phone call. The world watches as the phone next to Strangefate rings. Strangefate slowly turns his head to the phone, but does not accept the call. He turns back to the camera, raising a hand to Bludd.

Bludd grins and pulls the trigger, killing Brigid instantly.

BOOM!

Viewers are left shocked and speechless. The President drops his phone as he watches Brigid's lifeless body collapse to the floor in its own pool of blood.

"There's just one lesson left, Mr. President. So run away, hide, kiss your children goodbye. Because nothing, not your army, not your red, white and blue attack dog can save you! I'll see you soon."

Dr. Strangefate sends his last words and the disturbing broadcast ends.

Spoiler
Dovah, if you and your buddies can get out of that cave alive, then I might let you guys in on a few hints on how you can defeat me. But ONLY if you're all good and be patient about this, rather than rushing into my base impulsively.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed