The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,310 times)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

In the Arkham Tower (Chuck's new secret base), Dr. Strangefate sits on his throne, waiting if anyone is willing to pay the ransom for Ghost Rider. He yawns in boredom, feeling that there's more that he could be doing with so much power in his hands.

An idea strikes him.

*snaps fingers

"A-ha! I've got something far more sinister in mind than a secret weapons program! It will be perfect."

*evil smile*

Spoiler
[close]

That night...

"Cal..."

A voice awakens Cal in the middle of the night in his bedroom. Little does he know that it is the psychic voice of Strangefate reaching out to him.

"Cal...you will come to me, where you'll become part of my other experiment."

The voice speaks out again, waking him up in a hypnotic trance.

"Good boy. Now rise...rise and leave your pathetic home and your worthless friends. You will live a better life soon."

Cal is led out of his bed and heads for the nearest door, opening it and shutting it behind him.

"Cal, you idiot. That's the closet."

Cal is forced to open the door and head out the RIGHT door. A few steps later...

"WATCH THE STAIRS!"

Cal tumbles down the stairs. But miraculously, he is still under Strangefate's spell.

"Get up, fool." Strangefate orders. "Head outside. Get over here to my place, NOW!"

In his pajamas, he is led miles and miles away from his home, towards the Arkham Tower, in an undisclosed location.

The entrance gates open and kindly welcome the mind-controlled Cal inside. The gates slowly shut behind him and there is silence for the rest of the night.

The next day...

A flying object is spotted in the sky at the peak of Mt. Silver. Trainer Red and his Pokemon are there to witness it. On closer inspection, they realize that the flying object is in fact none other than their old friend; Dr. Strangefate!

But he is not alone. For he is accompanied by several of his minions:

Ace and a dozen fleet of Joes behind him in their Combat Jet Skystrikers.

Wild Weasel and a dozen fleet of Cobras behind him in their Cobra Rattlers.

The Aerialbots.

Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Sunstorm and Thunderwing.

"Face it Red, you're heavily outnumbered. I realized that catching you a second time wouldn't be easy. So I came well prepared."

Strangefate signals for immediate attack.

"BLAST AWAY!"

Strangefate fires a beam of energy as a shower of bullets, missiles and lasers reign down upon Mt. Silver, explosions everywhere. The attacks continue endlessly until at last, the mountain cannot take any more brute force and it collapses. Red and his Pokemon take a deep plunge and get buried under heaps of falling rock and boulders.

Joes and Cobras scour the area and dig out the unconscious Red and his Pokemon, dragging them away to the Arkham Tower.

"Excellent."

Meanwhile elsewhere...

The doorbell rings at Terx's house. The door opens.

"Special delivery for Terx2!" The mailman greets him with a large package at his doorstep. "If you could please sign here?"

The mailman hands a confused Terx a form to fill in. While he is shortly distracted, the mailman suddenly puts Terx in a chokehold, taking out a cloth soaked in chloroform and rubbing it in his face.

Terx soon passes out cold.

The mailman removes his mask to reveal himself as Zartan.

Zartan drags Terx away back to the Arkham Tower.

Hours pass...

Cal, Terx and Red lay side-by-side on gurneys in a secret operating room, all still unconscious. In front of them stands Dr. Strangefate, alongside Dr. Mindbender.

"Get to work, Mindbender."

A few days later...

Dr. Strangefate proudly stands in his throne room. Joes, Autobots, Cobras and Decepticons alike are all assembled for a special announcement. Cal, Red and Terx lay asleep before him under a blanket sheet.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I'm so glad all of you came here on this fine day. I am proud to announce that we have a new member in our group. So if all of you could be so kind and say hello to my new pet..."

Strangefate approaches his three captives and partly lifts the blanket, nudging Cal with a light kick on the cheek with his boot.

"Hey, buddy. Wake up."

Strangefate hears Cal moan as he watches him slowly opens his eyes and gain consciousness.

"That's it, get up. On your fours."

Strangefate walks over to wake up Red and Terx behind Cal.

"Come on, you two as well. Upsy daisy!"

Moans are heard from Red and Terx, but no words.

"Come on now, altogether now. That's good. Yes...good. VERY GOOD!"

Strangefate raises his hands, magically lifting away the blanket to reveal to his minions his new pet.

All three victims are in a state of sheer shock. Strangefate marches by each of them, the reflection on his helmet reveals the horrible truth;

Spoiler
[close]

Front: Cal.
Middle: Trainer Red.
End: Terx.

The three begin to shed tears and cry. Strangefate laughs at Cal's angry cries, whilst ignoring Red and Terx mumbling with their stitched up mouths.

"MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!" Strangefate laughs victoriously and turns to his minions. "See this, my friends. Let us all point and laugh at these weaklings in humiliation!"

The whole room erupts into laughter.

Strangefate levitates himself up to the ceiling and rolls around in a fit of giggles.

"Red, wait until you see what I've done to your precious Pokemon."

Cal427eb

*As Strangefate turns around I use my powers to phase out of the human centipede, through the floor and into a didn't part of the place leaving Terx, and Red behind. *

"He never learns does he?"

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

"Drat, I forgot about Cal's abilities!"  >:( "Oh, well. At least I still have Red and Terx."

Strangefate orders the Dinobots to track down Cal and devour him before he makes his escape!

BTW: Leaving your friends behind, Cal? Oh, that's cold.

Cal427eb

*my voice seems to come from seemingly nowhere *

"Friends? What a joke... The only one I can truly rely on is me and only me."

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Strangefate knows where that voice is from.

"AHA! There you are!"

*raises a hand and immobilizes Cal*

"Now you be good and get back to where you belong. Your 'friends' are missing you dearly."

Edit: *reattaches Cal to Red's mouth*

"Do that disappearing act again, Cal, and I'll make sure that you'll regret it."  ;D

Terx2

*I tear myself away from Red*
"Ah I knew there something odd about that mail man. Your a sick basterd strangefate!"
*Leaps out the open window turns around in free fall and uses lightning teather to pull myself up to the top floor*
*I land safely on the balcony before looking up shocked. (No pun intended ;D) I find Red's pokémon being tied up, force feed and milked.*
"Did I mention your a sick basterd?"
*The transformers gaurding the milking machine hear and try to attack but I've already drained there power cells*
*I fire a shock rocket at the tied up Charazard and Pickachu*
"Right now that you freed want to go save Red and get away from this nightmare."
"Pika Pika" Replies Pickachu
"I'll take that as a yes. Charazard the door."
*Charazard uses fire blast and destroys the door killing Wild Weasel and Zartan*
*I see Red just sitting there*
*Charazard steps forward but I stop him*
"This clearly a trap"
*knowing that I use lightning teather to grab Red and pull him towards Charazard who catches him*
"Good save the thanks till we get out of."
*Just as I say that an alarm goes off*
"Well Pickachu retrieved your other pokémon Red now lets get out of here."
*Pikachu comes running around the corner avoiding the lazer fire from the dinobots. Ghost rider right behind him throwing his chain striking the dinobots*
*Pikachu jumps on Charazards back with Red and hands him his pokéballs*
*Ghost rider whistles and his hellbike rides past him as he jumps on it and rides out the window and down the tower*
"Leave Now!!!" I shout as the damaged dinobots approach.
*Charazard uses Fly and smashes through the roof and flies off into the distance. Ghost rider can be seen on the ground driving though the forest igniting the trees behind him*
"Till we meet again" I whisper.
*I begin absording all the electricity from Arkam tower and storing it in my body. The energy becomes too unstable and I explode screaming at the top of my lungs destroying Arkam tower and the area surrounding it*
*Red and ghost rider head towards mt silver*
3 months later
*Theres no trace of my body left. A shrine of me is built on the ruins of Arkam tower. Theres still no sign of Strangefate but thanks to my sacrifice my friends are free*
"He'll be back" Is engraved on my tomb.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

(Oh Terx, you forgot all about Cal. God rest his poor soul :laugh:)

"Damn you for killing Weasel and Zartan!"  >:(

*uses powers to resurrect both of them*

"Damn you again for draining my robots!"  >:( >:(

*restores power to those Transformers beaten by Terx*

"And SCREW YOU for wrecking my home!"  >:( >:( >:(

Dr. Strangefate, who had survived the explosion 3 months ago, has been wondering aimlessly in a barren wasteland, accompanied by his minions but still defeated.

"Come. We shall rebuild a new Arkham Tower here." he announces. "Constructicons, get to work! The rest of you, patrol the area!"

"With Terx out of the way for good, I can recapture Red and Ghost Rider without any more trouble. Heh-heh-heh..."

*rubs hands together*

Cal427eb

*my dark figure appears on the horizon of the desert slowly working my way to Strangefate*
*camera zooms into see a smile of excitement across my face*

Hehe... ha... ha.. ha. Hahahahaha

Charles Xavier

"YOU! How are you still alive?"

Strangefate summons the Predacons.

"Predacons, transform to Predaking and dispose of this wretched pest immediately!"

Terx2

"Cal is more then capable of saving his own skin"  Says a ghostly voice from beyond.
*Meanwhile eighteen thousands years in the future*
*I'm sitting down talking into a futuristic microphone*
"The blast didn't kill me. It propelled me into the future now I'm more powerful than ever."

Charles Xavier

Hope you can time travel then.  ;D

Terx2

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Feb 26, 2013, 12:00:13 PM
Hope you can time travel then.  ;D

"Oh I can do a whole lot more than that." ;)

Cal427eb

*Suddenly appears behind Stangefate*

It's time for you to die... again...

*phases through Strangefate's body and rips him apart with a knife from the inside.*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

"Uuuuugh...."

Strangefate falls to his knees, dropping his staff, bleeding internally in unspeakable pain. Predaking in retaliation, kicks Caleb away like a football, sending him miles away until he is no longer in sight.

"MEDIC!" Strangefate cries.

An ambulance rushes to his aid. Out from it emerges Doc.

The ambulance transforms to reveal itself as Ratchet.

"Curse that Cal! I want a full-scale perimeter of this area now, 24/7! All you Autobots and Decepticons, on the double! Nobody disrupts the building of our new tower!"

Strangefate is taken under intense care of Doc and Ratchet while the Transformers work together to build a massive barrier encircling the tower.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed