The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,477 times)

Cal427eb

*Slowly stands up*

Charles.... your time has come....

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 08, 2013, 11:17:51 PM
*Slowly stands up*

Well someone's f**ked.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 09, 2013, 05:43:53 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 08, 2013, 11:17:51 PM
*Slowly stands up*

Well someone's f**ked.

Ehh...fought worse.

Charles Xavier

Not on my watch, Cal.  ;)

"Seize these two buffoons and have them castrated immediately!"  >:(

Chuck watches through a monitor as Hun-Grrr and the Night Creepers have Lie and Cal trapped to a corner.

"Don't let them get out of my maze!"

Cal427eb

Would that really work on me, Charles?

*looks at Lie who throws him his sword while I do a front flip and with one slash takes  out all of the enemies *

*I proceed to slowly walk towards Charles with a crazy grin on my face *

Charles Xavier

(Now how on Earth did you get out of my maze?)

:o

Yikes! Oh no, you don't!

*psychically manipulates Cal to turn his sword against Lie*

Lie

*Kicks Cal in crouch and takes the sword out of his hand*

Cal427eb

I would not be standing here right now if that had happened to me...

Vepariga

grrrr

*gets to my feet and spits blood on the ground,I draw power as spiritual energy surrounds me and electrifies the air I swing my blade with force as Dovah blocks with his shield sending him backstepping a few paces. I stab with peicing energy as Dovah delfects the blow from his chest but fails to deflect it away from his body as the blade goes straight through his right bicep. I pull my sword out from Dovahs arm as blood spurts on the ground and turn my body to Dovahs back and slash his back with my blade deeply. I then kick the legs out from Dovah making him fall to the ground in a bloody mess*

'The only reason I dont kill you is becuase your too much fun."

Lie

*Pats Cal on the back*

You repress those memorise. ;)

*Breaks a hole roof and Susano'o grabs Cal and jumps out of Charles den cause it to crumble on top of him*

That's 2 you owe me for now.

Cal427eb

*waves at Charles as we fly away*  ;D

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 10, 2013, 02:38:55 AM
*waves at Charles as we fly away*  ;D

-Watches Cal and Lie fly past the peak of Mt. Silver-

..?

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 10, 2013, 02:16:14 AM
grrrr

*gets to my feet and spits blood on the ground,I draw power as spiritual energy surrounds me and electrifies the air I swing my blade with force as Dovah blocks with his shield sending him backstepping a few paces. I stab with peicing energy as Dovah delfects the blow from his chest but fails to deflect it away from his body as the blade goes straight through his right bicep. I pull my sword out from Dovahs arm as blood spurts on the ground and turn my body to Dovahs back and slash his back with my blade deeply. I then kick the legs out from Dovah making him fall to the ground in a bloody mess*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ac7f472a197bb19fb536ecbbbd07e329/tumblr_mhr69tEpRi1rmimsbo1_500.jpg
'The only reason I dont kill you is becuase your too much fun."

*Gets up slowly, grunting in pain and holding my cut arm*

I...could say the same to you.

WULD NAH KEST!!!

*Using whirlwind sprint, I appear in front of Vep. I deliver a crushing blow to Vep's chest. A distinct popping noise is heard as Vep stumbles back. I throw shield to the side and pull out my dagger as well as my sword. I charge at Vep bellowing loudly as Vep swings. This is what I count on.*

TIID KLO UL!!!

*Time slows as Vep is caught in mid swing, vulnerable. I slice across Vep's leg, hitting the bone and breaking the slow Down. I then grab Vep's shoulders and headbutt him several times. As blood trickles down my own forehead, I base kick Vep in the stomach, making him tumble violently until he stops*

Gah!

*My back injury continues to cause me great pain.*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

A hand emerges from the rubble. I clench my fist in rage, shaking it hard as Lie and Cal make their escape.

"You will regret this day, you two. Mark my words."  >:(

"Constructicons, it's time to build our new base."

Edit: A short while later...

A Combat Jet Skystriker and a Cobra Rattler follow Lie and Cal on their flying thingy-majiggy. Inside them are pilots Ace and Wild Weasel.

Chuck contacts them through voice-over on their radios.

"Knock 'em down, boys. Show no mercy."  8)

The pilots initiate attack by firing heat-seeking missiles at their targets.

Lie

*A bright flash knocks every member out, slow everyone wakes up*

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

*Everyone looks down and sees that their bound to the ground*

Insanity is doing the exact... same f**king thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I stabbed him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these f**king pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same f**king thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

*Gets up a kicks every member in the gut one by one*

you are looking at me... Okay, Do you have a f**king problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? f**k you! Okay? f**k you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed most you already... and it's not like I am f**king crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?

*Points upwards*

Oh that? I took the liberty of taking over the world in your... absence.

*Takes the sword up and slices everyones throats*

I'm done with playing fair.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed