The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,765 times)

Dovahkiin

*dodges stroke from Vep. Blocks second stroke with shield and bashes, sending Vep stumbling back*

You are a worthy opponent.

Lie

*Puts on 3D glasses and eats popcorn*

I think I've seen this one it's the one were they get tried out fighting each other and massive villainous super power takes advantage of the situation...

*>_> <_< >_>*

Nope, I think that's another film.

*^_^... <_< >_>*

Dovahkiin

*blocks blow from Vep and looks up at Lie*

The only villain here is you! FUS RO DAH!!!

*unrelenting force pushes lie off of his perch*

Lie

*While flying back*

I'm an Anti-Hero, your the villain. >:(

*Dova looks around to see all the death and destroy he and his dragon summoning and shouting has done to the land*

See all the death and destructions you've caused.

*Suddenly the destroyed surroundings fade as I stab him in the back*

Just kidding. :laugh:... >:(

*Dova falls to the floor, I slash downwards at a surprised Dova*

Dovahkiin

*rolls to the side, dodging Lie's downstroke. Kicks lie in his stomach, making him stumble back. Gets up.*

MUL QUAH DIIV!

You're going to regret that.

*Uses empowered ice form shout to encase Lie in ice. Kicks lie back, shattering his ice shell. Picks Lie up by the neck and throws him into a boulder, making it crack. Lie crumples to the ground. Walks toward lie.*

Deception...how cheap.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Chuck enters in between Dovah and Lie in his wheelchair. Using his psychic abilities, he immobilizes them temporarily.

"Now gentlemen, is there a problem?"

Vepariga

Quote from: Lie on Jan 17, 2013, 12:02:13 AM
*Watches Vep charge at Dova*

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac206/Lie1295/naruto-3700199_zps3e2d7787.jpg

He didn't tell who that character is or what show their from. >:(

:laugh: my bad? very well She is Shiki from the 7 movie series Kara no Kyoukai (The Garden Of Sinners) She is human and more. trained Demon Hunter that has an robotic arm and can see the otherworld, she possesses the "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception", a supernatural ability that allows the user to see the inherent mortality of everything (both living and non-living) in the form of lines and a single point (which is the "origin" of the object). One stab in that origin point and a being/object falls to pieces.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 17, 2013, 12:43:59 AM
*blocks blow from Vep and looks up at Lie*

The only villain here is you! FUS RO DAH!!!

*unrelenting force pushes lie off of his perch*

*stops self and raises sword*

"Not bad Dova."

*charges back at Dova and feigns a sword stroke,spinning and hooking Dova in the jaw with a round house sending him tumbling backwards,dirt dust spews forth*

Dovahkiin

*Recovers from blow, sprints at Vep and punches Vep in the stomach, then follows up with a knee to the face. Dovahkiin and Vepariga then clash swords in a trial of strength.*

Tell me, how does your katana fare against Dragon Bone?

*Dovahkiin pushes vep back a few steps.*

Lie

*Laying on the floor looks up at Charles*

The first problem would be the continuity of your powers... from robot things to mental ability, thou I must say I'm liking this more. The second problem would be that Dova slept with your mother and didn't call her back.

Dovahkiin

*Looks back from struggle with Vep*

Oh, COME ON!

Vepariga

*Dova makes his remark about his blade*

*Bringing the deadlock down and parrying Dovas blade to the side. the split second allows me to pull out a hidden dagger and close the gap*

*stabbing Dova in the arm with it producing a deep gash*

Cal427eb

*Watches silently from a hidden position observing and gauging strengths and weaknesses. *

Spoiler
And eating popcorn

Or trying to at least.
[close]

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Lie on Jan 17, 2013, 02:56:51 AM
*Laying on the floor looks up at Charles*

The first problem would be the continuity of your powers... from robot things to mental ability, thou I must say I'm liking this more. The second problem would be that Dova slept with your mother and didn't call her back.

Ha! A likely story.

As for my 'robot things', I've put them to rest, at least for this time being.

Manipulates Lie to pull out his own tongue and and cut it off. No more tall tales from you, my friend.  :-X

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Vepariga on Jan 17, 2013, 03:23:39 AM
*Dova makes his remark about his blade*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meho8jNHw61r11qslo3_250.gif
*Bringing the deadlock down and parrying Dovas blade to the side. the split second allows me to pull out a hidden dagger and close the gap*
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk415385NP1qgwojs.jpg

*stabbing Dova in the arm with it producing a deep gash*

GAH!

*kicks Vep heavily in the side, making Vep tumble on the ground. Vep jumps up and attemps to slash me. I block with my shield and headbutt Vep, my helmet adding to the pain. Vep falls back as I bring my sword down. Vep barely catches it with the katana. I push down, nearing my sword closer and closer to Vep's face.*

Lie

*Spits out blood uses the intense pain to brake free of the hold, and kicks over Xavier's wheel chair and he looks up and screams in terror*

*As he's ironically tortured in unspeakable ways*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed