The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,116 times)

Terx2

Black jesus :laugh:.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 28, 2011, 02:20:44 AM
I am starating to hate this warm weather, I am sick of wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts.... I rather live in Alaska...
I know another cold place...

King Rathalos

I prefer the summer I only like winter cause I can wear hoodies. Plus hurricane season starts soon so there's going to be lots 'o rain for me. ;D

Purebreedalien

*Rocks in a corner*

King Rathalos

He's gone insane...guess he ran into some eldritch abomination and made eye contact with it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I knew I shouldn't have invited the Elder Things for a Tea party! :'(

King Rathalos

WWWWRRRRRRYYYYYY?!!!!!!!

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 28, 2011, 03:05:35 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 27, 2011, 11:02:15 PM
Unfortunately for you, I still have Fox's army of bad ideas on my side.  This'll prove to be your undoing:

Fox Disclaimer: Any character or series not related to the AVP franchise is now considered NONCANON in this fight.

That was your last mistake. PREPARE TO DIE YOU MORTAL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

*races towards him, avoiding the AVPR Aliens and Chet.*

Fox recognizes the importance of Chet and of me, predxeno.  They recognize that if either one of us were to die, they would take a substantial hit in their profits being as I'm one of the only dedicated fans to their films such as AVPR.  In response to this, they increase Chet's power to ∞ and make her my guardian.

Disclaimer: Fox doesn't endorse or encourage any continuity in movies, games, comics, or any other source of EU whether they be canon or noncanon.

Sorry, Ghost Rider.  If you include each of the 2 AVP films and this, then Fox has screwed you thrice over just to make a profit.

Xenokiller

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!You wanna play tht game? Who does fox wanna protect more? The fail of an Avp series or an actually classic profitable series?   
John McClaine kill tht fool
and if he SOMEHOW fails I'm sure tht others will join the fight

predxeno

Wasn't saying that Fox cared about AVPR, just their lack of caring for continuity issues in it.

Xenokiller

Oh how I miss this thread and its tacos...  :'(

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Xenokiller on Sep 09, 2011, 12:42:18 AM
Oh how I miss this thread and its tacos...  :'(

Oh the memories...

Predator Queen

This thread can never die!

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 09, 2011, 01:12:23 AM
This thread can never die!

Someone will always resurrect it.

King Rathalos

Yep, there's always some crazies out there, plotting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed