The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,214 times)

Purebreedalien

-Deadpool wakes up-

"Dead? Me? No. That, my friend, is you! Here we go!"

"You ready for this? No? GOOD!"

Deadpool teleports to predxeno, grabs him and teleports away, he appears a split second later in the air. He releases predxeno and teleports to the ground.

With predxeno in freefall Deadpool open fires.

"DIE YOU FLESHY SUNNUVA WHORE!"

He waits for predxeno to land, now bullet ridden and bleeding out. He executes the final part of his plan.

"YIPPIE KI-YAY MOTHER F&£*ER!"

Predxeno explodes into millions of fleshy pieces along with the chestbursters.

Acid melts away part of Deadpool's arm.

"Now let's make sure you're dead!"

-A few minutes later-

predxeno

Predxeno, the AVP canon expert, declares Purebreedalien's move to be noncanon.

Purebreedalien

"You wanna pull that $#!& on me?"

"Breaking the fourth wall is kinda my thing, this is The Pillowfighting Thread. This is not, and never will be, in any way, shape or form, related to AvP canon. Ever. You're dead, so find some genetic scientist crazy enough to bring your melting ass back, or...

This has been a Deadpool PSA."

predxeno

Sorry, didn't quite get how this thread worked (didn't know I could resurrect characters with lame @$$ responses).

Chet resurrects... cause... uh... God, I'm bad at making corny excuses.  Chet survived Deadpool's assault cause the Strause Brothers' will makes it so.

King Rathalos

DIE FREAK!!!

*opens fire on predxeno*

predxeno

Your first pic didn't show.

Purebreedalien

"Um, before you call my regenerative abilities a 'lame @$$ response', do some research, pal, see what I'm capable of. Also, @$$ still obviously tells us you're saying ass, so why bother censoring if it's so clear what you're saying?"

*sees a lot of out of character posts*

"That's it, I'm out, have fun writin' someone else, Purebreed. Or y'know, have fun, not writing anything else here again. This is too ridiculous, even for me."

"...yeah, predxeno, this doesn't mean you won, it means I walk away. So, have a pineapple-"

*Deadpool throws a live grenade at predxeno*

"-and have a good run. Also, remember-"

*Deadpool teleports out of the thread, perhaps never to return*

predxeno

Didn't mean to say your regenerative abilities were lame, sorry if you thought that.  I just thought the idea of having a scientist regenerate Chet was kinda corny.

Xenokiller

WTF me and the frickin bear cav are gone for like a day wth happened!?!?!?!?!?

Ghost Rider

*rides up and finds predxeno.*

PREPARE YOURSELF PREDXENO FOR PENANCE LONG OVERDUE!!!!!

*restrains predxeno*

YOU WILL NOW DIE!!!!!!!

predxeno

predxeno

If you're thinking about using that stare that Ghost Rider does in the movie, well... Chet doesn't have eyes.

EDIT: Also, I'm atheist and I don't consider crossovers to be canon aka the crossovers where Alien fights Batman, etc.  So you can go back to the nonsci-fi world where you don't exist. ;)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 26, 2011, 03:45:48 PM
If you're thinking about using that stare that Ghost Rider does in the movie, well... Chet doesn't have eyes.

EDIT: Also, I'm atheist and I don't consider crossovers to be canon aka the crossovers where Alien fights Batman, etc.  So you can go back to the nonsci-fi world where you don't exist. ;)

SILENCE MORTAL!!!!!!!! WHOEVER SAID I WOULD USE THE STARE? I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY FISTS!!!!!

predxeno

Try that and you can enjoy my acid blood. ;) ;D

Ghost Rider

predxeno

Correct me if I'm wrong, but preying on the "prey" isn't a crime.  If it was, you'd have to arrest the majority of all the humans on Earth for eating beef, pork, fish, etc.

EDIT: So Ghost Rider, there is no crime being committed here.  Off you go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed