All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,337 times)

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: Ultramorph on May 23, 2016, 03:16:31 PM
I actually wouldn't mind if they did V'Ger at some point in the new movies. They need to remake Star Trek IV first, though.
If they did Vger it certainly wouldn't have that mystique the first movie had. It'd just be Kirk charging the ship through the cloud shooting at everything in front of it until he rams the voyager probe and blows it up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: genocyber on May 23, 2016, 08:46:19 PM
I actually wouldn't mind if they did V'Ger at some point in the new movies. They need to remake Star Trek IV first, though.
If they did Vger it certainly wouldn't have that mystique the first movie had. It'd just be Kirk charging the ship through the cloud shooting at everything in front of it until he rams the voyager probe and blows it up.

Anything would be better than 2+ hours of jackasses staring at clouds.

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 23, 2016, 08:56:41 PM

It's a shame the baby from 2001 space odyssey didn't blow up the planet earth at the end too, right? Could have had an amazing space dog fight of an army of HALs attacking it!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: genocyber on May 23, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 23, 2016, 08:56:41 PM

It's a shame the baby from 2001 space odyssey didn't blow up the planet earth at the end too, right? Could have had an amazing space dog fight of an army of HALs attacking it!

Yeah because I'm just an action hungry idiot, right? :laugh: It can't just be because the film was poorly edited and written.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 23, 2016, 03:37:53 PM
Or they can take the premise of Star Trek V and do a version that isn't shit.

Or maybe actually do something with the Progenitors?

Some new character posters: http://trekcore.com/blog/2016/05/new-trek-beyond-character-posters-for-mccoy-jaylah/

genocyber

genocyber

What is wrong with his face!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

here is another one

Vermillion

Vermillion

Posters might be the only good part of this movie.
[emoji41]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: genocyber on May 25, 2016, 06:28:35 PM
What is wrong with his face!

Photoshop?

Quote from: Vermillion on May 25, 2016, 09:30:17 PM
[emoji41]

I'm actually feeling better about the film now that the second trailer came out. One of the things I think these reboots have done well is the cast and the characters. I get the vibe Beyond will be quite strong with character story.

genocyber

genocyber

McCoy's face is disturbing. It looks like a wax mannequin.

WY Corporate

WY Corporate

Quote from: Vermillion on May 25, 2016, 09:30:17 PM
[emoji41]

Don't forget about the Soundtrack  ;D
It could be also the best part, as with the former 2 films  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

genocyber

genocyber

He should have made the studio greenlight Dredd 2 in exchange for him doing another one of these.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed