KiramidHead

KiramidHead

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That is f**king terrifying.

Topazora

Topazora

that is f**king amazing.

oh, here's a more complete version of it.  If there are other ones, I've not seen them.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

What the hell is wrong with Sulu? Why does McCoy look like a chimp?

SM

SM

McCoy I can buy - but yeah - dafuq is up with Sulu?  They forgot the Fu Manchu mustache and pointy hat...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They way overdid the yellow on Sulu. Yellow peril, indeed.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 07, 2014, 12:12:06 AM
What the hell is wrong with Sulu? Why does McCoy look like a chimp?

They resemble Pixar characters, McCoy's faced is based off that boss twit from The Incredibles.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Sulu's grin looks like an evil Nike logo. Spock and Scotty are just generally offputting.

Nailed Chekov, though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't recall Spock's schnoz being that overbearing.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

There were many places I could have posted this, but...

Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci Splitting Up on Bigscreen

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/alex-kurtzman-roberto-orci-splitting-up-on-big-screen-exclusive-1201160542/

Here's what they have to say about Trek:

QuoteOrci is currently laser focused on the upcoming "Star Trek 3." He's already been tapped to pen the picture along with Patrick McKay and John D. Payne, and he's lobbying heavily to direct the production. The film's co-producers, J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot and David Ellison's Skydance, appear to be in favor of Orci helming the film, but people familiar with the situation say that Paramount is being cautious. If Orci lands the assignment, "Star Trek 3" would mark his directorial debut.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

....what kind of f**king credential does he have as a helmer to direct a big budget feature? :P He's a mediocre screenwriter at his best.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Everyone's got to start somewhere.

Can't say I cared for what he did with the TASM or Transformers films, but I do immensely enjoy both Treks.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Even if he started out writing big movies he should have at least started out directing a small project to see if he had the chops to take on a huge blockbuster. Skipping straight to something like this doesn't bode well.

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed