All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,303 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, that would be quite interesting.

I'm gonna be having my first encounter (or should I say FIRST CONTACT, heh :P) when I watch First Contact. Just have to watch Generations first.

SM

SM

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 05, 2013, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 05, 2013, 08:57:36 PM
Honestly, I could do without seeing the Borg ever again. That's one horse that got the f**k beat out of it.

I'd just love to see Kirk 'n Crew take a swing.

With more time travel so they can bring back Shatner.  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And Kelley.

SM

SM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 05, 2013, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 05, 2013, 08:57:36 PM
Honestly, I could do without seeing the Borg ever again. That's one horse that got the f**k beat out of it.

I'd just love to see Kirk 'n Crew take a swing.

Only if Species 8472 makes a comeback.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Roberto Orci Meeting With CBS For New STAR TREK TV Show

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/starkstuff/news/?a=88409#H6b1drLkK06uYcGA.99

I would be very OK with this :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Interesting. Personally, I'd like to see a show return to the original timeline, see more movies in the alternate one.

On another note, I really think the thread should be retitled "Just Trek."

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I actually pitched a concept idea for a new 'Trek'-based TV show to someone who's involved with the franchise-owners, last week. By complete accident, mind you. Had no idea that they know the right people, at the time.

Have doubts it'll actually go anywhere, but, heh, that makes this news kind of oddly interesting.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 12, 2013, 06:06:23 PM
On another note, I really think the thread should be retitled "Just Trek."

I wouldn't object :D

And as far as the show's placement, if it ever even happens, I would personally be fine with either timeline. Either way we'd most likely be getting a new crew and ship. Though moving a show back to the original timeline would probably give us more room to move forward without having to retread on old ground, so that'd be good.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Into Darkness just dropped the Klingon subplot... I'd have preferred a bittersweet 'Empire' ending where a war was definitely on the horizon, instead everything's back to normal.

Spoiler
Honestly, I wish they had the balls to keep Kirk dead.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Kirk can't die, he's the freaking captain.

SM

SM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That was in a different series in which Kirk wasn't at the centre of it.

Btw, http://screenrant.com/new-star-trek-tv-show-roberto-orci/ New Star Trek series may be on the way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed