Xenomorphine

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

There's nothing to apologize for, TBH.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 04, 2013, 08:12:24 PM

Agreed. Also, they were significantly toned down in comparison to the first film. Though I didn't have a problem with them in the first film, either.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2013, 08:14:51 PM

Agreed. Also, they were significantly toned down in comparison to the first film. Though I didn't have a problem with them in the first film, either.

I didn't even notice the lens flares until people started bitching about them.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 04, 2013, 08:27:08 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2013, 08:14:51 PM

I didn't even notice the lens flares until people started bitching about them.

Same here.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I still don't notice them, at least not when actually watching the movies.

Not sure how to feel about that.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I only see them when I look for them.

Which I don't. 'Cause I prefer to watch my movies rather than nitpick them.

Xenodog

Xenodog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuFZNqI8mc8#

white guy playing indian name character
shit film 1/10
fuked casting tri harder
wrath of mowgli was better worst stra trek / jungle book eva

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

Love how the Klingons got their asses handed to them again in the new film. I know Khan is an Awesome fighter but they could have taken out a few or more of the Federation team that was there. Those guys went down easier than Stormtroopers. Despite being meant to be these awesome warriors from a warrior society they always seem to be bad fighters. Nero took out a bunch of Klingons easily as well from the deleted scenes in the first film and in Deep Space Nine the only guys they ever seemed to beat were the Cardassians.

Hopefully if they make a third film with Klingons as the main villains they make them a bit tougher and harder to kill and give them some traits that would show why they are a feared military threat. And can someone explain how they got so close to the Klingon's homeworld without being detected. I could understand if it was an outer colony but this was Qo'Nos their homeworld and the Enterprise is an uncloaked Federation Starship!

Hopefully we can see some intelligent cunning Klingons that can pose a threat in the third film.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: HappyAlien on Oct 05, 2013, 10:00:13 AM
Hopefully we can see some intelligent cunning Klingons that can pose a threat in the third film.

The start of the Klingon conflict could indeed be quite cool to see. Although personally I would love to see either the Borg or something completely original. And more space exploration.

But the Klingon was could make an excellent backdrop for any story.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 04, 2013, 08:00:13 PM
In case this wasn't posted:

http://www.craveonline.com/film/interviews/569755-exclusive-j-j-abrams-apologizes-for-his-lens-flares

It only became irritating after it was pointed out to me. Frankly, at this point it's moot since he won't be directing the next film as I recall.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 05, 2013, 12:17:56 PM

The start of the Klingon conflict could indeed be quite cool to see. Although personally I would love to see either the Borg or something completely original. And more space exploration.

My hope for future villains:

Klingons
Borg
Something original
Man-eating tribbles

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 05, 2013, 08:41:39 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 05, 2013, 12:17:56 PM

My hope for future villains:

Klingons
Borg
Something original
Man-eating tribbles

Your outline is the best outline. I just hope that the cast sticks around for more than one more film. Pretty sure Kirk and Spock are only signed on for one more.

If they don't stick around, I hope that the next cast we get (be it in the original timeline or this alternate universe) is an entirely new set of characters.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Honestly, I could do without seeing the Borg ever again. That's one horse that got the f**k beat out of it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 05, 2013, 08:57:36 PM
Honestly, I could do without seeing the Borg ever again. That's one horse that got the f**k beat out of it.

I'd just love to see Kirk 'n Crew take a swing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed