All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,522 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2013, 11:09:00 PM
From the end of that episode, I thought it was something that could be brought back at a later date, but I've read there was a high level of disdain for it, so it was never touched on again.

Why disdain? People are too squeamish?

Shasvre

Shasvre

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=83547

Quote- Feature film in high definition
- Creating the Red Planet – Experience the creation of a never-before-seen alien world, as featured in the action-packed opening sequence of the film.
- Attack on Starfleet – Go behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers and witness the creation of the shocking attack on Starfleet Headquarters.
- The Klingon Home World – Discover the stunning world of Kronos, and see how the filmmakers reinvented the Klingons for a new generation.
- The Enemy of My Enemy – Find out how, and why, the identity of the film's true villain was kept a mystery to the very end.
- Ship to Ship – An in-depth and thrilling look at the filming of the iconic space jump sequence, which both defied the laws of physics and pushed the limits of visual effects.
- Brawl by the Bay – Sit in with Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch as they revisit their intense preparation for the film's breathtaking climax.
- Continuing the Mission – An inspiring look at the partnership between the film's crew and the organization that assists returning veterans to find meaningful ways to contribute on the home front.

First Blood

First Blood

This is gonna be one good looking Bluray.

TorsoInvader

TorsoInvader

Hummm  interesting looking bluray

lol @Kronos.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The cover for the 2D Blu Ray looks pretty terrible :-\

Still, this is gonna be a fantastic release! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 18, 2013, 08:08:44 PM

Oh goddammit. Seriously?

Hopefully Futureshop has an exclusive cover... because what a shitty cover that is. I wish they'd just use the theatrical poster with the Enterprise falling into Earth's atmosphere.

Magegg

Magegg

It's the worst cover I've ever seen. It's like they're trying to push you into paying for the 3D edition.

SM

SM

You really need to get out more.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And just buy the 2D version and remember it's the movie you want ultimately, not the cover.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

UK Steelbook

Spoiler

[close]

For maximum Thundersnatch.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Enterprise looks a bit oddly placed on the steelbook, but otherwise that is a much better cover.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Kirk looks cross-eyed as f**k.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

THOR And X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Scribes Reportedly Hired To Co-Write STAR TREK 3

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=83917#mmTqs7ZgFZhZstOB.99

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 22, 2013, 07:02:43 PM
THOR And X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Scribes Reportedly Hired To Co-Write STAR TREK 3

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=83917#mmTqs7ZgFZhZstOB.99

Awesome if true.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Good news.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed