All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,436 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Four and six were thought-provoking I thought but managed to keep it entertaining. TMP missed the point. ST invokes thought yes but it also keeps it entertaining in the long run.

Xan21

Xan21

ouch it gets a 4/10 on comingsoon, but it was to be expected, the trailer did not impress me

genocyber

genocyber

The Imax poster looks alot better than all the other ones.

Vepariga

Vepariga

had an exclusive clip on tv last night,was kinda cool.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on May 03, 2013, 06:47:53 PM
Some really cool posters for the previous movies.

I like these a lot. I've enjoyed all of these movies with the exception of The Final Frontier. They missed the mark on that film.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Aye, agreed. It could've been great. But it just... wasn't.

What do you guys think is the best Trek film, by the way? Personally, I can't decide between Wrath of Khan and Star Trek.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I have only seen the '09 movie. :-[

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 05, 2013, 04:40:35 PM

What do you guys think is the best Trek film, by the way? Personally, I can't decide between Wrath of Khan and Star Trek.

Can't argue with those two choices. I would also say The Voyage Home. Despite the silly premise, it's arguably the most entertaining and accessible. There's enough there to welcome both new and old fans alike. It's also self aware of how damn absurd it is. :D

Double dumbass on you!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

First Contact is pretty high up there for me. Not sure if it knocks down 09, Wrath, or Voyage though.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on May 05, 2013, 04:45:01 PM

Can't argue with those two choices. I would also say The Voyage Home. Despite the silly premise, it's arguably the most entertaining and accessible. There's enough there to welcome both new and old fans alike. It's also self aware of how damn absurd it is. :D

Double dumbass on you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, Voyage Home was great. It's about a 3-way tie for second favourite between that, Search for Spock, and The Undiscovered Country.

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 05, 2013, 04:46:10 PM
First Contact is pretty high up there for me. Not sure if it knocks down 09, Wrath, or Voyage though.

I enjoyed First Contact, but there quite a few things that irritated me about it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Star Trek VI. Aside from featuring the greatest space battle in sci-fi history, like ever, it had a great message: people are afraid of change which is very real. It was also a terrific send-off for the original cast. The ending always makes me cry a little.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yes, I loved that movie.

And Shakespeare-quoting-Christopher-Plummer-Klingon was f**kin' ace.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Happy 71st Birthday to Marc Alaimo, aka Gul Dukat from DS9!!

http://www.startrek.com/database_article/alaimo

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Xan21 on May 05, 2013, 12:03:19 AM
ouch it gets a 4/10 on comingsoon, but it was to be expected, the trailer did not impress me

Why only 4/10?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Xan21 on May 05, 2013, 12:03:19 AM

That's a single review.

It currently has an 8.6 on IMDB and 78% on RT.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed