All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,574 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Cut footage from an episode. I'm calling it.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

I wonder when we'll start seeing more official promotion for this film! We've only really got 4 months or so left before release.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Phasers look like cap guns.

Lame

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

J.J. Abrams calls Star Trek Into Darkness his most "fun and challenging" filmmaking experience in this featurette

http://m.joblo.com/joblo/news/46864

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Here's hoping the film restores some of the interesting aspects of the tv show.  :P

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 30, 2013, 06:26:32 PM
Here's hoping the film restores some of the interesting aspects of the tv show.  :P

I'm surprised they didn't make "Bones" a female, just like the idiots did with "Starbuck" in BSG.

Alternate timeline crap is so obvious now.

Just wait. Star Wars Time travelers is the plot for Episode 7.

Nrage

Nrage

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 30, 2013, 08:30:18 PM

I'm surprised they didn't make "Bones" a female, just like the idiots did with "Starbuck" in BSG.

Lol Do I hear complaining about possibly the best Sci-fi show with brilliant writers and the mega-successful Star Trek reboot? Its hard to type while laughing so hard. :P
Rest assured I look forward to this film, even moreso than I thought I would due to the clever marketing. I myself would like to see a return to the much deeper darker days of trek like the amazing Menagerie/Cage pilot episode and the less dark but just as thought provoking 'Where No Man Has Gone Before' episode.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Speaking of Star Trek, I'm surprised J.J. is directing the new Star Wars. I imagine the death threats will be flowing out very soon.

Aspie

Aspie

Since Star Trek was fairly awesome, Star Wars fans should be grateful.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Indeed, but...angry ST fanboyz.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 31, 2013, 05:51:54 AM
Indeed, but...angry ST fanboyz.

ST's hardcore fandom is terrible. I don't give a f**k.

They couldn't because the time-line was exactly the same up until Nero arrived back in time, which would have been AFTER Bones was born.

walker31

walker31

http://youtu.be/AGF5ROpjRAU

This needs to be in the film ASAP!

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Jan 30, 2013, 06:17:59 PM
J.J. Abrams calls Star Trek Into Darkness his most "fun and challenging" filmmaking experience in this featurette

http://m.joblo.com/joblo/news/46864

What happened, some one told him to tone down the lens flare so he had to find other ways to add them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed