All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,415 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Most had to have seen the deleted scenes; there were so many of them.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 12, 2012, 11:36:03 PM
They were in the 2009 deleted scenes, no one complained then, so why complain now?

I didnt see any deleted scenes and if i would have back in 2009 i would have complained.
This is why i am complaining now..... those looks like the most random combination of things ever.
Trench coats with goofy leather masks. That makes the TOS wardrobe seem excellent.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Dude, the images/deleted scenes have been around for over 4 years, it's hard not to ignore what they looked like. I'm fine with the look, interesting to see how they will be featured in this sequel since they were omitted from the first film.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 12, 2012, 11:36:03 PM
They were in the 2009 deleted scenes, no one complained then, so why complain now?

Not everyone watches deleted scenes and moreover, those scenes were deleted for a reason. But, if they're only helmets, then that's not so bad I guess.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It was deleted for pacing issues, though, not because of the designs in them.

Personally, I'm fine with how those Klingons look. Fits in with their whole culture and aesthetic.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I think they look fine. What's the problem?

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 13, 2012, 07:11:01 AM
I think they look fine. What's the problem?

They look ridiculous for "Klingons"?

Aspie

Aspie

meh, I don't like them.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Klingons always look ridiculous. I think the metal mask is interesting, and what matters now is how they act on camera. Also how they're shot and what the context is.
Design wise, I'm not worried.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 13, 2012, 09:05:59 AM
Klingons always look ridiculous.

Several decades of positive acceptance disagrees with you.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I'm not saying they're not accepted. What? No, just as a design, it's people with bumpy heads and odd facial hair. Why is that okay but metal face helmets aren't?

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 13, 2012, 09:18:13 AM
I'm not saying they're not accepted. What? No, just as a design, it's people with bumpy heads and odd facial hair. Why is that okay but metal face helmets aren't?

Because its so drastically different from one of the most recognized races in all of Sci Fi history?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It's just clothing. It's not like they turned into robots.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 13, 2012, 09:25:03 AM
It's just clothing. It's not like they turned into robots.

Because its totally un Klingon? There is no deep answer to this.

Nrage

Nrage

If they removed the wierd ninja face shield I think that would be totally fine, keep the rest if you must, but the face cover is really wierd and out of place to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed