All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 346,406 times)

MudButt

MudButt

He's going to challenge Kirk to a dance off, Please. If this movie doesn't have a dance number I'll be sad.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: MudButt on Dec 10, 2012, 09:24:20 PM
He's going to challenge Kirk to a dance off, Please. If this movie doesn't have a dance number I'll be sad.

I was hoping for a freestyle battle. To the death.  :-\

MudButt

MudButt

I'll be pleased with either one my friend.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

My fellow Trekkers, search who "John Harrison" is. That's supposedly the name of Cumberbatch's character. Could be an alias though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 10, 2012, 10:10:47 PM
My fellow Trekkers, search who "John Harrison" is. That's supposedly the name of Cumberbatch's character. Could be an alias though.

I found this:

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/benedict-cumberbatch-revealed-john-harrison-star-trek-darkness-omicron-spores

QuoteHarrison was a technician featured in many episodes as a supporting character who eventually went on to become a Lieutenant. Nothing much from his bio really seems to be in line with what we've seen or heard from Cumberbatch's character, other than perhaps the Omicron spore incident. The spores infected the crew of the Enterprise causing them to beam down to a planet where the spores thrive on a type of radiation. They gave the infected a "peace of mind," telepathic abilities and the ability to restore health -- something Cumberbatch teased in the IMAX footage.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

"Telepathic abilities, and restore health"?! Yep, he's Harrison infected with spores. I wonder if that was the opening memorial service we saw. Like all those "infected" had to be exterminated and Harrison (Cumberbatch) survives to exact revenge on the Starfleet Academy.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 10, 2012, 11:10:44 PM
"Telepathic abilities, and restore health"?! Yep, he's Harrison infected with spores. I wonder if that was the opening memorial service we saw. Like all those "infected" had to be exterminated and Harrison (Cumberbatch) survives to exact revenge on the Starfleet Academy.

And I'm thinking that the cage he's sealed in might be some sort of isolation chamber, which Kirk ejected into space or something like that.

Eva

Eva

Don't know much about Trek-lore, but the teaser certainly gives me the impression that Kirk & co are leaving Cumberbatchs character behind early in the film for whatever reason, in what could be considered some sense of betrayal. Hence, he returns for revenge and that's the main plot of the film.

That pic of the hands and glass in-between, could be Cumberbatch and Kirk just before Kirk 'dispatches' or sacrifices him for the greater good.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 10, 2012, 11:12:56 PM

And I'm thinking that the cage he's sealed in might be some sort of isolation chamber, which Kirk ejected into space or something like that.

I think we solved the mystery!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Guys, he's clearly Kohn Mitchelson.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 10, 2012, 11:45:16 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 10, 2012, 11:12:56 PM

I think we solved the mystery!

Yeah, it definitely fits the "hand against the glass" scene.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I can't tell if you're agreeing with us or you're being sarcastic. lol

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Klingons Confirmed for "Star Trek 2," Plus New Photo Unveiled

Today we have a brand new photo from the upcoming "Star Trek" sequel, called "Star Trek Into Darkness," giving us a look at Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch. Check out the photo below.

Meanwhile, new footage from the movie was screened at JJ Abrams' Bad Robot production company offices, and many are reporting that Klingons will appear in the film.

"We've seen Klingons. They do have forehead ridges but with ornamental piercings and facial hair out of the original series," wrote SHH. "There are 14 Klingon characters in the film, but only two have speaking roles and are the only ones to remove their helmets."

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=26885&count=0#ixzz2Ehv2cfiT

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Klingons you say? Remember this photo?

Makes sense to why you don't see that image of a Klingon show up in the 2009 deleted scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pchkWmhCMXM

Plus that video for the MTV Movie Awards was shoot during J.J. shooting the sequel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Dec 11, 2012, 02:42:01 AM
Klingons Confirmed for "Star Trek 2," Plus New Photo Unveiled

Today we have a brand new photo from the upcoming "Star Trek" sequel, called "Star Trek Into Darkness," giving us a look at Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch. Check out the photo below.

Meanwhile, new footage from the movie was screened at JJ Abrams' Bad Robot production company offices, and many are reporting that Klingons will appear in the film.

"We've seen Klingons. They do have forehead ridges but with ornamental piercings and facial hair out of the original series," wrote SHH. "There are 14 Klingon characters in the film, but only two have speaking roles and are the only ones to remove their helmets."

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=26885&count=0#ixzz2Ehv2cfiT

Since when do Klingons wear helmets?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed