All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,434 times)

Gazz

Gazz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 03, 2012, 06:53:03 PM
Don't get sarcastic with me.

QuoteI was only making an observation that it looked like San Fran from the last movie.

No, you were telling people they were wrong despite the fact they weren't. Relax, it happens.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 03, 2012, 09:13:58 AM
Awkward generic rip-off of both The Dark Knight Rises and Inception posters, doesn't look at all like it has to do with Star Trek aside from the Starfleet insignia.

I seriously hope this isn't indicative of the entire marketing campaign.

I feel the same. I really hope that movie posters in the next few years not are going to copy off the TDKR.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 03, 2012, 11:13:27 PMI feel the same. I really hope that movie posters in the next few years are going to copy off the TDKR.

You mean not, right?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Yes sorry about that  :-[. I'm looking forward to seeing how San Francisco ends up getting destroyed in the movie.

SuperM

SuperM

San...Fran... :D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 03, 2012, 11:36:48 PM
Yes sorry about that  :-[. I'm looking forward to seeing how San Francisco ends up getting destroyed in the movie.

You mean London?

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote"I've seen the trailer - it doesn't confirm that Cumberbatch is playing Gary Mitchell. He has a monologue where he mentions 'revenge' and he looks to have stronger than human strength, so it's a possibility. Also, the Enterprise goes underwater. It's going to make a beautiful desktop wallpaper :)"

"Jeff" goes on to say, in a discussion with other commenter, that the Enterprise is viewed both falling into and rising out of a body of water, and he mentions that the trailer went by "fast". Also, he says that Cumberbatch is seen wearing a black uniform, as seen in the previously released photos of Cumberbatch and Zachary Quinto, who plays Spock.

Most of the fellow commenters in the discussion were hesitant to believe "Jeff", and it must be stated that most of the information "Jeff" purports to have seen, other than the Enterprise going underwater, has already been seen. However, that does not make "Jeff's" statements untrue, just suspect.

The poster states that he only saw the trailer once, and will not give information as to where and how he had the opportunity to view it, though he does claim to be an industry insider; he is only passing along limited information due to fear of losing his job.

This information is preliminary, of course, and entirely rumor.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LP4/news/?a=70760

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Awkward generic rip-off of both The Dark Knight Rises and Inception posters, doesn't look at all like it has to do with Star Trek aside from the Starfleet insignia.

I think this is a new trend for big-budget films. It's their way of embracing the "less is more" mentality.

First Blood

First Blood

Poster looks decent I guess. Still waiting for the trailer, before I get all warm and fuzzy inside.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 04, 2012, 03:53:53 AM

I think this is a new trend for big-budget films. It's their way of embracing the "less is more" mentality.
If that's the idea for less is more... I'd hate to see what they consider to be overblown.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

First Blood

First Blood

That puts shit into perspective.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 04, 2012, 04:11:39 AM
http://bite-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/star-trek-into-darkness-movie-poster-comparison-580x578.jpg
Wow, I made the Inception and Dark Knight Rises comparisons without even looking into each just from memory, but that right there just makes it so painfully clear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed