Release date and editions announced

Started by newbeing, Dec 10, 2009, 12:24:40 PM

Author
Release date and editions announced (Read 99,798 times)

bobby brown

cheers IM FROM SWEDEN :D thank you for the heads upp ^^

Choirboy

So am i  ;)

Already put in a preorder for the game but I'm thinking of upgrading to the survivor edition. Don't wanna miss out on the extra maps!

dallevalle

im from denmark here so im going to guess that the swedish and danish is gonna look kinda the same

AMC_Duke

I Buy them all 3 !

newbeing

newbeing

Wow that looks like a full sized facehugger  :)

To bad they didn't pull a batman: AA and give you a full sized pred disc.  And damn it translates to 140 USD.  :o

Brother

1,000.00 SEK   
=
141.134 USD

bobby brown

Dont worry, its always more expensive in sweden now days, thanks to the bad economy,

Brother

I have bad economy too, you know.

AMC_Duke

i love that they have DLC ready for release thats very good news

Brother

If you are ready to pay.

Shadow_Riddick

Quote from: dallevalle on Dec 10, 2009, 02:55:57 PM
I'm from denmark here so I'm going to guess that the Swedish and danish is gonna look kinda the same
I'm also from Denmark, and if you go to http://www.coolshop.dk/catalog/product/60381-aliens-vs-predator--for-pc you can buy it for 314 dkkr. i think it's very cheep  ;D ;D ;D I'm very happy  ;D

GrimyGhost

Quote from: AMC_Duke on Dec 10, 2009, 03:32:39 PM
i love that they have DLC ready for release thats very good news

in other words, they taken a few maps out of the game so they can charge you for them, im not a fan of dlc on release day..

Aeus

Aeus

Man, that steelbook case is sexy as hell.

Huol

Huol

£86

Lovely.

Frog

Frog

If the Alien is on the front-side of the steelbook, and it looks like it is, I am now interested in the middle option with steel-case and extra maps.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed