The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 326,479 times)

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

Off topic.. but were the Aliens in resurrection actually from the cloned queen? I know they came from the eggs shown near the start, but how did the queen lay them? There's either a massive plot hole or I'm missing something.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: l3awl3ag on Jan 07, 2010, 03:41:33 AM
Off topic.. but were the Aliens in resurrection actually from the cloned queen? I know they came from the eggs shown near the start, but how did the queen lay them? There's either a massive plot hole or I'm missing something.

Thats actually one thing that made sense. From what I understood of that movie anyways.
The Queen needed hosts to grow the egg sack and start laying eggs.
After they got hosts the Queen started to lay eggs but stopped some where along the film to switch over to the "everything we loved is now destroyed method" of reproduction because of the cloning and out came the Newborn.

dude63

dude63

Quote from: l3awl3ag on Jan 07, 2010, 01:49:59 AM
I think they played with their victims in every one of the movies. Other than the inner-mouth punches I can't think of a single kill that was even remotely quick. The one in Alien 3 was probably the worst for that, it was just eating people without even bothering to kill them first most of the time lol.

Maybe it just wanted a friend. Perhaps it didn't know any better...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 07, 2010, 04:46:08 AM
Thats actually one thing that made sense. From what I understood of that movie anyways.
The Queen needed hosts to grow the egg sack and start laying eggs.
After they got hosts the Queen started to lay eggs but stopped some where along the film to switch over to the "everything we loved is now destroyed method" of reproduction because of the cloning and out came the Newborn.

Where was that ever implied? The Queen can just start laying once mature.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

i remember them already having the eggs when they got the hosts. so i guess the queen already laid them before the host even got there.

Brother

Brother

Why would the queen need hosts to grow the egg sack?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Brother on Jan 07, 2010, 12:14:03 PM
Why would the queen need hosts to grow the egg sack?
that's what am wondering

Corporal Hicks

Just Chris being crazy.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

not unless it has somthing to do with predatory instinct that if there are no hosts why grow an eggs sack in place of no hosts? why not stay mobile until host are found then lay eggs? i have no idea where i'm going with this just woke up at 3 am still tired and cold. i guess this is me crazy thinking about instincts of fictional life form. hell its instincts could tell it to do the numa numa dance when its left alone for godsakes. *falls down a flight of stairs, trying to snap senses into his thoughts*

Space Voyager

Nah, she is the queen, she must be able to lay eggs.

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Ikarop, can we get one new picture?

It's Orthodox Christmas today! :)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Dzuksi on Jan 07, 2010, 02:59:40 PM
Ikarop, can we get one new picture?

It's Orthodox Christmas today! :)

Sorry can't do that  :D.

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 07, 2010, 04:43:56 PM

Well, that's OK, but you better give me some neat screenshot on my birthday (28 January).
Well merry Christmas to me. ;D

LARGE

LARGE

Quote from: Dzuksi on Jan 07, 2010, 04:52:19 PM

Well, that's OK, but you better give me some neat screenshot on my birthday (28 January).
Well merry Christmas to me. ;D

Its merry xmas for me 2, since im half russian :)

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

It's OK, for now this awesomely detailed preview will do.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed