The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 327,901 times)

Eldritch

Eldritch

Gone gold means that the developer has sent the gold master copy to the publisher for printing at their printing partner.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

or

"no more gold to put into this so it's time to make some gold of it"

Just quasi-kidding :P

ikarop

ikarop

Another multiplayer preview at Truegameheadz.com. The guy seems happy indeed.

Brother

Brother

Why is he saying that all three species have trophy kills?

ikarop

ikarop

It was probably mistaken with the counter-finishing moves.

yaji

yaji

So the counter-finishing moves are deadly ? HELL YEAH!

Corporal Hicks

They give you a few very useful seconds to do something about the bad guys.

affinity

affinity

so basically Marines have a custom real-time finisher since countering stuns the enemy long enough.  You can finish them with your Pulse Rifle, Flamethrower, Smartgun, etc. 

yaji

yaji

Then if you fail at trophy killing, you are as good as dead, right ?

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: yaji on Jan 05, 2010, 11:31:12 PM
Then if you fail at trophy killing, you are as good as dead, right ?

You should be. If you are not good at trophy killing then do you deserve to survive much longer.

Puks

Puks

Meh, marines countering preds and aliens is a retarded idea, but what can I do..

dude63

dude63

^ Not really..its all about balance. Granted a counter won't last long..but at least its enough to give you some breahting room (which is how I look at it) Nothing to really finish another species just something to give you another  chance to blast it to hell.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The balance should dictate that if an Alien or Predator gets in your face, you die.

dude63

dude63

So, the marine should literally get butt @#$%ed? I don't see it as abig deal if give na chance for some type of counter menover for breathing room even just once is great news. However, if you feel the marine players should get shafted and butt @#$%ed..thats on you.

Puks

Puks

A human countering aliens and preds in melee is retarded and unnecessary. Period.
F*ck balance, kicking off aliens with your foot is retarded. Those guys eat steel doors for breakfast!

Quotejust something to give you another chance

Fail. Death. Load saved game or respawn. That's what should happen. To me, it's just another "upgrade" to make things easier, so n00bs don't get pissed off too much if they die.

The marine isn't f**ked unless he keeps the ultimate killing machines at a distance. Those pulse rifles deliver some.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed