The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 326,531 times)

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 24, 2009, 11:58:09 PM

I suspect that the player Predator might have something to do with it. Not necessarily in killing the specific Alien, but causing a chain of events that allow the Marine to free himself.
[/quote]Maybe the predator saves you, and you become best of buds from there on out? I know how you would all love that lol.

Big Head Ninja

Quote from: l3awl3ag on Dec 25, 2009, 04:16:29 AM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 24, 2009, 11:58:09 PM

I suspect that the player Predator might have something to do with it. Not necessarily in killing the specific Alien, but causing a chain of events that allow the Marine to free himself.
Maybe the predator saves you, and you become best of buds from there on out? I know how you would all love that lol.

[/quote]

Perhaps even a romance subplot...

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

Quote from: Big Head Ninja on Dec 25, 2009, 04:20:58 AMPerhaps even a romance subplot...
Yeah, everybody loves mandibles. We can only hope..

Drone23

Drone23

You're gonna get dragged off cut to black screen, screen fades back in your stuck to a wall, you look around for a bit until you start getting these waves of pain indicated on screen, your heart races then a chestburster comes ripping out you're characters chest, end of Marine campaign..

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: Drone23 on Dec 25, 2009, 09:39:45 AM
You're gonna get dragged off cut to black screen, screen fades back in your stuck to a wall, you look around for a bit until you start getting these waves of pain indicated on screen, your heart races then a chestburster comes ripping out you're characters chest, end of Marine campaign..

I'd expect a more climactic ending for the Marine campaign.
But the chestburster part, maybe a nightmare sequence before you get rescued?

Drone23

Drone23

Would be cool if they had a scene like AvP1 your stuck to a wall with a egg opening up in front of you, as it slowly opens you start mashing a button to start grabbing for you're pistol, if done right you get it out and fire just as or before it leaps, if you're to slow it gets ya  ;D

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: Drone23 on Dec 25, 2009, 10:00:30 AM
Would be cool if they had a scene like AvP1 your stuck to a wall with a egg opening up in front of you, as it slowly opens you start mashing a button to start grabbing for you're pistol, if done right you get it out and fire just as or before it leaps, if you're to slow it gets ya  ;D

With AvP1 you mean the AvP movie?
Must see it again sometime, I don't remember that scene.

Drone23

Drone23

Yea the movie, I look back on AvP1 now and see it wasn't that horrible of a movie, it did not live up to its standards that's a fact, but it was at least entertaining to an extent, and at least wasn't as bad as the sequel.. but it still was nothing comparable to it's predecessor's...

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: Drone23 on Dec 25, 2009, 10:00:30 AM

cue 20 threads about how QTE`s spoil the universe....

ikarop

ikarop

T4p. I saw it too but couldn't understand a thing from the translator :(.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 28, 2009, 06:28:27 PM
I saw it too but couldn't understand a thing from the translator :(.

Same. Hard to read.

yaji

yaji

Well, you guys dont miss much :p They are writing about how awesome the game is and stuff like that. There is only one thing that matters. According to gram.pl Aliens can spit acid, but im not sure if they really know what they are talking about ^^  Oh and they ware playing "WORK IN PROGRESS" version of the game.

Eldritch

Eldritch

Pah, it was easy to understand. Interesting read.

affinity

affinity

the MP video confirms option to turn off Balance mode,  so this means there will be a more realistic
version of Multiplayer we can play!
   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed