Bad Boys 3

Started by wolfboy22, Aug 31, 2009, 04:24:43 PM

Author
Bad Boys 3 (Read 6,178 times)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=14884&count=0

I wonder if Bay will ruin this franchise too.

Shasvre

Shasvre

At least these are his own movies.

MrLee

MrLee

Hmmm.

I really liked bad boys 2.

Loaded with action and big pyro. Fun action film with some funny "cop buddy" humour.

But id hate to see overkill.

Jango1201

Jango1201

This is good news. The series is great so far and i think deserves a trilogy. I think overkill is when when a franchise starts pumping out another sequal every 3 years. Bad Boys 2 was 6 years ago and this sequal is comming it probably wont see a big screen for at least another two years.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Interesting... as much as I hate Bay, I loved Bad Boys (it was a Michael Bay movie with a plot). Bad Boys 2 is awful, though, so if Bay does return I hope he can take the series back to its roots.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Why not? Sure they brainless movies with lots of 'splosions, but they were funny movies and enjoyable to watch.

Moody

Moody

Nice, loved Bad Boys 1&2 :)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 01, 2009, 02:05:45 PM
Why not? Sure they brainless movies with lots of 'splosions, but they were funny movies and enjoyable to watch.

Yep, Smith and Lawrence work good together.  I'm in.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: TJ Doc on Sep 01, 2009, 01:59:02 PM
Interesting... as much as I hate Bay, I loved Bad Boys (it was a Michael Bay movie with a plot). Bad Boys 2 is awful, though, so if Bay does return I hope he can take the series back to its roots.

Are you high or something? That was the best one. Anyway, great news. I loved bad boys 2, hope they can keep the humour it had in this one. :)

MrLee

MrLee

If anything. Bad Boys series is the closest thing to Lethal Weapon movies we have today.

Sucks people grow old huh. Id love to see crazy ol riggs kicking ass just one more time. But they made him shitty in lethal weapon 4. so f**k it.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Predboy on Sep 01, 2009, 06:34:49 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Sep 01, 2009, 01:59:02 PM

Are you high or something? That was the best one. Anyway, great news. I loved bad boys 2, hope they can keep the humour it had in this one. :)

Are you high? Bad Boys 2 was two and a half hours of tedious 'Bayhem'. The only thing saving it from being truly abysmal was the Lawrence - Smith chemistry. Which is always a pleasure.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Are you high or something? That was the best one.
I agree, Bad Boys wasn't that great to begin with and i think the sequel was miles better.

More Humour (I love Lawrence's reaction when the bullet is flying through his ass), more Action, more stunts and that was everything it needed.

I'm all for a third one.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 01, 2009, 11:50:32 PM
More Humour

I love the part when the kid turns up at the door to take Marcus' daughter out and Mike starts acting all gangsta with the gun and scares the shit out of him  :D

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 02, 2009, 07:49:44 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 01, 2009, 11:50:32 PM
More Humour

I love the part when the kid turns up at the door to take Marcus' daughter out and Mike starts acting all gangsta with the gun and scares the shit out of him  :D

O yeah that scene was funny as hell. :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: ~Ezio~ on Sep 02, 2009, 08:05:32 AM
O yeah that scene was funny as hell. :D

Apparentely the kids reaction was real. They didn't show him the gun was unloaded before they did the scene like they normally do, so he kept trying to get out of the way of the barrel  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed