Why do they always wrestle in the films?

Started by [Alpha]Frost, Jul 17, 2009, 09:35:40 PM

Author
Why do they always wrestle in the films? (Read 2,299 times)

[Alpha]Frost

Sorry but I thought all the fight scenes were extremely funny. Predator throwing aliens by the tail, punching aliens in the head, holding them by the neck. xD

They should've been ripping each other apart lol

Garo Predator

Because Predator hates alien and just wants to beat their ass for a couple minutes before he kills them.

Übermensch

I agree, it was dumb as hell.  I always wanted to see very quick and brutal fights, not WWF wrestling matches.

Private Hudson

Because Crappy directors don't know how to make good fight scenes.

predatorfandrc90

Watch them make the next wrestling game wwe vs raw featuring ecw and avp awesome ;D.

Friendly Wise

Because directors lack the creative process of how a pred/preds should faceoff against an alien/aliens.

magical_boy

well you can blame Anderson for starting the trend and having the most wrestling moves in his fights

nexus

IT SHOULDNT BE A FIGHT SCENE

its a hunt and kill not a brawl.

it woul dbe like haveing the raptor and Muldoon in jurrasic park have a fist fight

stroggificated

Muldoon would beat the sh** out of the raptor, because claws aren't allowed to use and it can't punch with these short arms  ;D

Weasel

I liked the Celtic vs Grid fight. I honestly think they do need to get up close and rip each other apart. Notice, rip each other apart, not punch each other like rockem-sockem-robots.

SgtF

Perhaps this is just the Strauses' and P.WS.A's vision of what fans would expect to see.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

I nearly pissed myself when "Wolf" squared that "Alien" in the head!  :D

It looked so lame.

Pred Killer

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Aug 02, 2009, 05:40:24 PM
I nearly pissed myself when "Wolf" squared that "Alien" in the head!  :D

It looked so lame.
Agreed. It was almost are pathetic as him standing there holding two aliens by their necks and them not doing anything.

fluxcap

I've only been a fan of the Predator's quick kills on aliens, I've always imagined thats how it would be. AVPR got more right than the first did. Minus shenanigans like the universally hated Wolf holding two aliens at once.

shakermakerman

Quote from: [Alpha]Frost on Jul 17, 2009, 09:35:40 PM
Sorry but I thought all the fight scenes were extremely funny. Predator throwing aliens by the tail, punching aliens in the head, holding them by the neck. xD

They should've been ripping each other apart lol

If you got into a fight and you could swing some one round like a rag doll then you would do it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed