Hydromaphica

Quote from: -Logan- on Jul 12, 2009, 05:52:57 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Jul 12, 2009, 05:48:41 PM
Surprise!

Does "Suprise!" mean "Demo is coming out" ? :P

Hopefully it comes sometime this week.

dude63

dude63

^ Who knows Rebellion and Sega are busy handling their projects and whatnot. Im sure they will get some guys from the team to answer this though. Maybe they'll send a video :o.

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

We can only hope.

Redskins

Redskins

If there is a demo, will it just be one species,the 3 species, or could they release 3 diffrent demos like they did before?

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

One big demo could settle it with a little bit of gameplay on each and with a multiplayer map for online death match only or team thats as far as i would go if i released a demo

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

But please let it be a teaser level, specificly designed to fit the game, but not be in the full version...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Maybe if it's just what the Pred gameplay was so far. From the beginning at the jungle to the Predalien cutscene. That should be fun.

dude63

dude63

^ Most likely. I mena I can't see them packing in 3 single teaser missions and 1 online mode. I can see one campaign teaser (pred stuff we have seen) and maybe a multiplayer mode.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

If the demo is like the AvP2 demo's, I'll be happy.

And I hope to Christ theres a demo so I can see if I can even run it on my PC.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: dude63 on Jul 15, 2009, 06:41:28 AM
^ Most likely. I mena I can't see them packing in 3 single teaser missions and 1 online mode. I can see one campaign teaser (pred stuff we have seen) and maybe a multiplayer mode.

Same standalone level, three species, three routes, three perspectives. Could work. Would save Rebellion heaps of work.

dude63

dude63

Thats a great idea!

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 15, 2009, 10:53:32 AM

Same standalone level, three species, three routes, three perspectives. Could work. Would save Rebellion heaps of work.

If Alien is the last bit we're going to see, and if they DO release a demo, my money is on just a pred teaser demo. No Marine. No Alien. Just the Pred. With very limited weaponry.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

thing is, if there IS a demo, which species do we choose?
it`s a difficult game to be able to demo. either a single species gets a reasonably sized demo, or there`s a level for all 3 species and it`s a massive download.

i would guess that if there IS to be a demo, it`d probably be the marine as that`s more familiar to a traditional FPS.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: kvon17 on Jul 16, 2009, 08:27:15 AM

If Alien is the last bit we're going to see, and if they DO release a demo, my money is on just a pred teaser demo. No Marine. No Alien. Just the Pred. With very limited weaponry.
Rebellion did separate species demo's back in '98, same level, different perspectives. Only thing is, it had about 3 month intervals, so I regard them more as testversions than anything.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

;D
thanks man, i needed a good chuckle....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed