AvPGalaxy.net on Twitter?

Started by JayHy17, Jul 11, 2009, 02:10:20 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy.net on Twitter? (Read 1,767 times)

JayHy17

JayHy17

Does this site have a Twitter account? If not i think that would be cool if they did. just my thought.

Chris P

Chris P

We don't need one. If people want to know about the site, or franchise news, they can simply come here. No point in having two accounts for the same purpose.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Okay, the site now seems to have a twitter account and... Lady Gaga is following.

Huh.

EDIT: Yep, yes I am an idiot.

Mike’s Monsters

Twitter is a very reliable website.
I am not always able to have access to certain news sites all the time, so when I see that Galaxy has posted a new article through twitter on my phone it lets me know that I have something to check when I get home.
I think we do need one, Fox and Sega are constantly updating fans through Twitter, so it's a good way to get more news.

Chris P

Chris P

Never really got into the Twitter phase. Thought about it for Spectrum, but no. I am working on a facebook group for the site instead, where you can track daily news and what not. Also, i've got a youtube account set up.

Speaking of which, sinse the video section here was removed, Darkness, do you plan to create a Galaxy youtube channel? It would go well with the new Youtube tag mod. That's what i'm leaning for anyways.  ;)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Darkness has his own YouTube channel, he posts most videos on there.

By the way, if anyone is interested my 'Alien/Predator Appreciation Group' on YouTube is becoming more popular.

http://www.youtube.com/group/AvPfans

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love Twitter. It's so fun.  :) Am surprised we never tried this earlier.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anyone know how you do that @So and So tweeting?

Mike’s Monsters

When you want to do that, you either just type @username.
Or there is a button that pops up if they have posted a tweet when you rollover that tweet. It says reply, or retweet.
Reply is what you are looking for, retweet just does exactly what it says, it tweets exactly what they did, on your profile.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed