19 (54.3%)
hell no
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author
predator 3 screwup (Read 27,591 times)

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Hay i'm a fan of the origanal avp novels and for predator's it looks like their leaning to the hish concept.If your a predator fan say hell no to this abomination.Who want's sex switching predator's really.

XenoVC

XenoVC

When did it ever say that it was using the Hish concept?

Just because its on the Predator planet?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 06, 2009, 12:22:59 AM

I think he is refering to the idea of Predators using humans as slaves as well as trading their technology with other humans via the black market kind of thing which maybe used from Rodriguez's rough draft.

-Rakai'Thwei

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 06, 2009, 12:27:44 AM
Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 06, 2009, 12:22:59 AM

I think he is refering to the idea of Predators using humans as slaves as well as trading their technology with other humans via the black market kind of thing which maybe used from Rodriguez's rough draft.

-Rakai'Thwei

Forgot how retarded Rod's script was.

War Wager

War Wager

Can't say I love this whole 'snitch to the Predators' thing, but it could work. Depends how it's handled.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 06, 2009, 01:21:50 AM
Can't say I love this whole 'snitch to the Predators' thing, but it could work. Depends how it's handled.

First off, I don't see it working at all.... I mean thats like saying well, a Jewish POW snitching on his fellow captives to the SS gaurds or something else I can't really relate to think.

-Rakai'Thwei

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 06, 2009, 01:13:46 AM
Forgot how retarded Rod's script was.

And yet Rodriguez think's it's still "Cool."

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

echobbase79

I only read the first few pages of that script and had to stop from its stupidity. Looks like it only gets worse from what people are saying in this thread. And if they keep the trading humans for the predator technology story point I'll just wait for the dvd. That's just retarded. Why does it have to be so over done?

Chances are if we have a problem with the direction they're going in, we're probably not going to like the movie.

The Alien prequel looks better everyday compared to this.

But maybe I'll be wrong.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I posted up a Youtube rant about Robert Rodriguez's concept and well, hopefully, it will get others encouraged to post up their own opinions about the new movie-- even if they like the idea or hate it.

Personally, if you ask me, I believe Fox has been screwing with us fans for long enough now-- and we just sit here and accept it, yet we constantly whine and bitch about how we're being screwed. I think it's time fans get their voices heard one way or another.

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

echobbase79

Where's the link to this video? I'd like to see it.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 06, 2009, 01:49:40 AM

Where's the link to this video? I'd like to see it.

I'm not going to freely post it on the forums here because I maybe mocked for my personal views.. However, I will note it to you in PMs.

-Rakai'Thwei

War Wager

War Wager

Theres nothing to say that concepts getting used anyway.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Who cares what other people think. Post it and stand up for what you believe in. That's what you said here:

Personally, if you ask me, I believe Fox has been screwing with us fans for long enough now-- and we just sit here and accept it, yet we constantly whine and bitch about how we're being screwed. I think it's time fans get their voices heard one way or another.

But that's up to you.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 06, 2009, 01:46:53 AM
I posted up a Youtube rant about Robert Rodriguez's concept and well, hopefully, it will get others encouraged to post up their own opinions about the new movie-- even if they like the idea or hate it.

-Rakai'Thwei
What's your youtube page? I'd love to see it. RR can be good, but that script was terrible beyond words! We really need to contact Fox or RR. No Predator planet! No sex changing either! Keep what we've seen but give the pred a personallity of sorts. Each hunter would have a different style or method. Maybe include some of the ideas in South China Sea, like blood painting.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 06, 2009, 01:52:41 AM

Who cares what other people think. Post it and stand up for what you believe in. That's what you said here:

But that's up to you.

You know what... You're right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1sibKevTaQ

Video link is there... However, my views may not agree with others. But that is to be expected.

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

echobbase79

It was a good video and you brought up a lot of good points, but don't even think the filmmakers are going to go by the novels ideas. I'm not sure they even follow such things. I could be wrong but I seriously doubt it.

Also, the way you described how a female predator shouldn't be done is exactly how Hollywood would make it. They don't have a clue dude.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed