Nimród Antal

Started by Darkoo, Jun 23, 2009, 05:31:23 AM

Author
Nimród Antal (Read 27,767 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

So last we heard, Neil Marshall was one of seven contenders according to AICN to direct the Alex Litvak penned reboot PREDATORS, based on Robert Rodriguez's treatment.

LatinoReview has exclusively learned that director Nimród Antal, not only is he one of the seven names, but is also the top contender and the guy most likely to get the gig.

Who?

I said the same damn thing. Then found out he directed Sony's ARMORED and VACANCY and CONTROL

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-predators-may-get-armored-7223

Simbaca

Simbaca

Please let Neil Marshall be the director for this film. :(

Übermensch

Übermensch

I think they're all interesting contenders.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Antal's Armored looks awesome!

Antal's Vacancy trailer

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Checked the trailers... both films look decent but i would still rather Neil Marshall direct this.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I suppose he has potential, but much more of a risk than Marshall.

EDIT: Harry from AICN is/has contacting Rodriguez for hopefully confirmation; http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41495

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

hope they ll make a right choice.........but i must say........i don t have a problem with any of the three mentioned guys..........

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

No, no, no... granted Nimród may have potential, but I'd rather the safe option. Out of the three? Neil all the way!

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

is this another hint that fox isnt taking these franchise seriosly?

:-\

Highland

Highland

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Jun 23, 2009, 12:05:48 PM
is this another hint that fox isnt taking these franchise seriosly?

:-\

Your not bloody wrong on that one. "Potential" the most dreaded word in the history of film making.

Darkness

Darkness

Marshall seems to be the most obvious choice. Don't see why Fox would choose another guy.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I'm hoping for Marshall because of Dog Soldiers.  ;D

Though after watching the trailer to "Vacancy". I'm not staying in any motels off the interstate that have creepy/nerdy looking desk clerks.  :o

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Neil and Bassett were my top picks, both i think would be awesome.  This guy's previous work doesn't seem to lend itself as naturally.

:(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

NEIL AND BASSET HAVE THEM CO-DIRECT FOX, DO IT!!!

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 23, 2009, 12:30:07 PM
Marshall seems to be the most obvious choice. Don't see why Fox would choose another guy.

Could be all sorts of reasons. Scheduling conflicts, can't afford Marshall, creative differences, etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed