Actor(s) you want to see in the Alien Prequel

Started by Private Hudson, Jun 22, 2009, 11:01:03 PM

Author
Actor(s) you want to see in the Alien Prequel (Read 26,118 times)

Private Hudson

AvPvTerminator

You can't have any really really big name actors, because then it turns into their movie, and people will go see it not because it's an alien movie but because whoevers in it.

The Demon

Exactly my point. Which why the idea of Will Smith in this movie left me speechless. I don't even think he should be allowed in movies.

BUGZ

Sam Worthington is a pretty good actor. I could see him in an alien film.

I quite like James Caviezel. He would make a good flight officer ( Like Dallas )

Just as long as Russell Crowe doesn't get an eye in!

Bri ;)

A L I E N

Zachary Quinto!

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: BUGZ on Aug 31, 2009, 08:12:34 PM
Sam Worthington is a pretty good actor. I could see him in an alien film.

I quite like James Caviezel. He would make a good flight officer ( Like Dallas )

Just as long as Russell Crowe doesn't get an eye in!

Bri ;)

I want Russell Crowe in. And he'll probably be in it. Sure, he hasn't been in all of Ridley's movies, but he has been in his last consecutive three. :)

magical_boy

Robert Carlyle, has anyone ever seen ravenous, he was really scary

MadassAlex

Christopher Lee.

He should be a Weyland-Yutani bigwig.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Aug 30, 2009, 06:47:16 PM
You can't have any really really big name actors, because then it turns into their movie, and people will go see it not because it's an alien movie but because whoevers in it.

If it's a good movie it's a good movie; regardless.

Chris!(($$))!

NO f**kING Sigourney Weaver. NONE. Not even a Cameo if this is a Prequel. In the next Sequel she can have a cameo.

Sam Worthington
Hugh Laurie
Samuel L. Jackson
Liam Neeson

BUGZ

No Sam L Jacko!! Over rated these days!!!

No Huge Laurie - He does the most terrible American accent ever! lol

Casting this new flick is a tough one! They need to avoid a bunch of teenagers in space type of casting!!

*sigh*  .......

Bri >:(

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: BUGZ on Sep 24, 2009, 09:11:01 PM
No Sam L Jacko!! Over rated these days!!!

No Huge Laurie - He does the most terrible American accent ever! lol

Samuel Jackson over rated? We are talking about the Bad Mother f**ker here not some generic shouting wannabe bad ass. I admit I would prefer him to take a more serious part in the film like the boxing character he played.

Hugh Laurie does not HAVE to be American in the film.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I would like it to mostly be unknown actors, which worked well with the other films. However, I think that it should have Sam Neill (because I've loved him ever since I saw Jurassic Park for the first time, and he's about due for another film; the last thing he's been in was a CBC miniseries) and Sharlto Copley (from District 9). Both men are great actors, and I love the South African accent that Copley has.

P.S. Someone suggested Vin Diesel? Vin Diesel? AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!-BOOM!

Kimarhi

I can totally see Copley as a mechanic in his engineering coveralls kicking back and resting his feet on the mess table while drinking a cope of joe in a slow character building moment early in the film.

So I say yes to this selection.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 26, 2009, 04:07:37 AM
I can totally see Copley as a mechanic in his engineering coveralls kicking back and resting his feet on the mess table while drinking a cope of joe in a slow character building moment early in the film.

So I say yes to this selection.

Hmph. That reminds me of a certain fan film. :P Sam Neill could be in the prequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed