The Predators of PREDATORS...what do you want to see?

Started by Space Disc Jockey, Jun 18, 2009, 06:31:36 AM

Author
The Predators of PREDATORS...what do you want to see? (Read 51,650 times)

Master

Mate there was skull of alien dino in P2 troophy case. Can you realise how big it was? No was to carry it around and stay super agile.

Private Hudson

Maybe he's not talking about a T-Rex, he may be talking about a Raptor or one of those tiny carnivores (I forgot what they're called though).

Da-Wolf

But Predators are invisible!

Übermensch

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 29, 2009, 01:59:41 AM

No.  Not exactly.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on Jun 29, 2009, 02:28:00 AM

No.  Not exactly.
Yes, yes exactly.
Their cloaking system works well enough on a intelligent species, and not only that, but also the best of the best, trained combat marines.
If a Dino that has barely if any of the intelligence of a human encounters a cloaked Predator, it is dead before it even knows what he exactly encounters.
Quotedespite the fact no predator existed  during dino era
And you know this "Fact" from what exactly?

Da-Wolf

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 29, 2009, 02:48:44 AM
Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on Jun 29, 2009, 02:28:00 AM

No.  Not exactly.
Yes, yes exactly.
Their cloaking system works well enough on a intelligent species, and not only that, but also the best of the best, trained combat marines.
If a Dino that has barely if any of the intelligence of a human encounters a cloaked Predator, it is dead before it even knows what he exactly encounters.
Quotedespite the fact no predator existed  during dino era
And you know this "Fact" from what exactly?
Are you serious? It was all over the news!

Johnny Handsome

QuoteAre you serious? It was all over the news!

Master

Predator? Existing as a species 230-65 mln years ago?  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Funny.
With such ideas you can go and drink beer with Strauses.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Jun 29, 2009, 10:15:41 AM
Predator? Existing as a species 230-65 mln years ago?  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Funny.
With such ideas you can go and drink beer with Strauses.
You still failed to show me your "proof", up until then, your paddling in the water doesn't do anything other then showing that you simply pull arguments out of your little ass.

Post some more smileys while you're at it.

Master

Dude evolution is such funny proces that allow organizms to adapt to environment they inhabited. If species is technologicly advanced than we can talk about technological evolution. If you are trying to suggest that one species is not evolving  in any of those ways for milions (!) of years than you must be funny or drunk or both. That's just the way it is.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Jun 29, 2009, 10:18:01 PM
Dude evolution is such funny proces that allow organizms to adapt to environment they inhabited. If species is technologicly advanced than we can talk about technological evolution. If you are trying to suggest that one species is not evolving  in any of those ways for milions (!) of years than you must be funny or drunk or both. That's just the way it is.
Who said that they didn't evolved over the years?
Suggestion is still that they are evolving quite slowly, like the "thousands of years ago" speech from AvP and the flashback scene you see that they haven't evolved from this point on. Same spaceships, same weapons, same armour, everything is the same.

So yeah, i do think they haven't evolved that much, we don't know how old the species is, maybe they were there long before Dino's even existed? Ever thought about that?

And its the third time you didn't showed me your "fact", I'm still waiting for that.

Master

Yep, I thought about fact and it is preposterous. Here, read about evolution a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Also in AvP preds were shown few thousends years ago and the fact that their technology didn`t change really for that amount of time was silly to me and one of the most annoying things of this film. But we are not talking here about thousends nor ten thousands of years even. But about Milions! It is so f**king great amount of time that is hardly imaginable and idea that some creatures existed as species and were having same culture same behaviour and equipment is as Straused as possible. We humans on earth had Dozens of cultural, economical, political and religious systems for last two thousends of years. Our technology advanced greatly and beyond imagination of our ancestors. And yet you are defending the theory that they didn`t have any of this for MILIONS? M-I-L-I-O-N-S? Think about it.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteYep, I thought about fact and it is preposterous. Here, read about evolution a bit.
That is our evolution, on our planet on our species. That has nothing to do with Predators, and like i said, maybe they were there looong before dinosaurs even existed, we don't know anything about them, hence why it isn't a fact that they didn't existed.

Also in AvP preds were shown few thousends years ago and the fact that their technology didn't`t change really for that amount of time was silly to me
I don't care what is silly to you, it is established in the movie and that's all you need to know.
I'm not saying that they didn't had different cultures or didn't evolved over all the years and I'm not saying there was a big boom and there you go, PREDATORS geared up ready for the hunt. But we really don't know how old they are or when they started to evolve, but you are stating that it is a fact that they didn't existed and this so called fact is nowhere established so we don't know shit about it.

You cant provide your so called "Fact" because there is no such thing, and that's all you needed to say, you can post up hundreds of links or smileys or lame ass "You're drunk" comments, doesn't change that the only fact here, is you being wrong.

SiL

So they've had interstellar travel for at least 65 million years, and they still can't come up with a cloaking device that isn't shorted out by water?

Master

But this is totaly illogical.  They might be older for about 100 000 years old than human race but not f**king milions. I know that fore some hardcore fanboys God himselve firstly created preds than the whole rest and that they are living for thousends years but it is same illogical as idea that this race is here for 120-65 mln years.      Good point SiL.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed