The Predators of PREDATORS...what do you want to see?

Started by Space Disc Jockey, Jun 18, 2009, 06:31:36 AM

Author
The Predators of PREDATORS...what do you want to see? (Read 51,653 times)

drake@

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 18, 2009, 11:42:56 AM
I want them to hunt again, and look like they can kill. Smelly, lizard-like, old blood dried to his skin, highly tribal, highly technological.

Also: no more footballer-predators. Wolf was alright because he was lean and mean, the AvP predators were rubbish IMO.
i agree they should be merceless hunters! predators from avp were stupid befriending humans what a joke!

Wolf26

I always liked the JungleWarrior best. The very first. He had everything. He is the original. As someone stated in this topic, he was tall, strong, lizard like creature (as they surely are intended to be), with the best moves expected from such a creature. Not the over-polished, short but graphic enhanced (which made them look so bulky) trio from AvP.

Hey, DoomsdayApocalypse, you'll surely like these yautjas then:

Alien³

I would love the designs to stick with the style of Anytime, pussyface or Wolf. Not the AVP Predators. They were to glossy and top heavy.

Btw the top picture above me, looks awful. The rest look awesome.

Übermensch

Quote from: Wolf26 on Jun 22, 2009, 07:22:39 AM
Hey, DoomsdayApocalypse, you'll surely like these yautjas then:

Some aspects, but they seem to give off more of a Conan the Barbarian vibe. 

Master

I would like to see forearm cannon again. The one that P2 pred is useing on Harrigan after loosing his PC. And no homeworld culture, boots or classes. Keep it simple.

skull-splitter

I'm glad we all seem to be on the same track when it comes to the look of the predator. It really does. As a Predator fan, I've seen what AvP and AvP-R brought to fans, and what they thought of it... And the younger fans seem to favor the AvP/AvP-R look in about 90% of the time.

Jericho

I would love to see lot`s of Predator`s...dozens of them! And I would like more emphasis on the Predator culture, homeworld, technology and their whole "honor" system.
And female Predator`s are a must, that would be the best part of the whole thing!

Jericho- 

Private Hudson

Why would female Predators be the best part of the movie? (If female Predators exist, which I highly doubt they do.)

Jericho

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 25, 2009, 11:19:50 PM
Why would female Predators be the best part of the movie? (If female Predators exist, which I highly doubt they do.)

Well, they say here --> http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/yautja/index.php In the Female Society section, that they are much faster and stranger, even bigger than male Predator`s. It would be VERY interesting to see on film, since female Predator`s only appeared in AVP comics.

Hope I answered you question,

Jericho-

Sylizar

They need a way to reproduce.

Anyway I want to see a badass Predator who hunts with no holds barred with a design similiar to that of the first Pred with maybe a few additions. And if they do the group idea, I want to see various Pred designs, so we can tell 'em apart.

And on the topic of Predators, anyone know when AvPGalaxy will post up the review for the Predator comic?

Private Hudson

Quote from: Jericho on Jun 25, 2009, 11:34:41 PM

Well, they say here --> http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/yautja/index.php In the Female Society section, that they are much faster and stranger, even bigger than male Predator`s. It would be VERY interesting to see on film, since female Predator`s only appeared in AVP comics.

Hope I answered you question,

Jericho-

Yes, but that isn't canon. :-\

Quote from: Sylizar on Jun 25, 2009, 11:37:02 PM
They need a way to reproduce.

Maybe predators have Asexual reproduction, no need for females.

Master

Predator homeworld, females and whole culture? Hell yeah! Please add also regurgitation into it and gun to every ticket with note "for die hard old school fans", so they can actualy finish themselves after watching it. 

Dagger

I want to see some dinosaur skulls on the predators armor or on his trophy belt. :)
that would look cool.

Master

Yeah because carrying a dino skull will shurely help your agility. Seriously despite the fact no predator existed  during dino era, idea is still completly idiotic design wise. Such great and cool ideas give us AvPr...    f**k im geting to old for all of this.

Dagger

what if there was a different world with dinosaurs that they hunted on. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed