Just Cause 2

Started by Zwecky, Jun 13, 2009, 03:52:28 AM

Author
Just Cause 2 (Read 1,411 times)

Zwecky

Zwecky

Didn't see a topic for this. Imo this game looks fantastic. Grapple hook is a nice addition and could lead to some pretty inventive kills. Here's a walkthrough video showing off the game...

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I really enjoyed the first game, even though it had its faults. Looking forward to this!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Never heard of the first one but this looks sick. I'll definetley think about picking it up! ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

First was great fun.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Just wondering if anybody else is addicted to this game?

Came out in the UK yesterday and i havent been able to put it down since!

Over the top action, sandbox gamestyle and ridiculous physics make it a winner for me! Graphics are nice for a Ps3 game too!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I bought it yesterday, but I have yet to play it.

Can't wait!

Keg

Keg

I never liked the first game but i think i played it on PS2 and it was horrible. The 360 version was supposed to be a million miles away from the ps2 one. Which was to be expected to be fair. SO i might give this one a shot.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Yer i heard the first one wasn't so good?

I had never even heard of it until i bought the second one, really is an great game.

The storyline is a bit shit btut he vast gameworld makes up for it.

U can spend literally hours exploring all the little towns and cities throught it.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Yeah I agree I rented it a few days ago and cant put it down aswell. The fact that you can actually go anywhere in the gameworld is incredible. Not to mention the graphics are pretty good too from the ocean water to explosions right down to realistic vehicle damage even though Im on an HDTV. Yeah the story is straight outta a B-movie but thats what they were going for and I think it works, the grapple hook is the all purpose tool IMO. Im just loving that you can grapple on to a airplane in flight and then skydive off it from an insane height is alot of fun. Im seriously thinking about buying this game now that ive tried it and enjoy it alot.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Yeah true, the B movie story approach is funny, and the voice acting makes me laugh out loud.

Just wish it had a multiplayer option, although i believe they are going to have it as a patch update in the near future.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Agreed, having a multiplayer freeroam like GTA4 would be soooooo badass. I just finished the story and after that you can still do any faction missions and freeroam.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Okay, I'm enjoying this... but does anyone else think the Black Market system sucks? I hate how you have to pay every time you want something delivered. I could understand why you'd have to pay once, but having to do it every time is a real pisser.

It was free in the first game, too!

i hear that the Lost island is in the game, to the north west of the main islands, if you fly over it your plane blows up, and it has loads of stuff from the show on it, like the hatch and the other's camp etc.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 29, 2010, 12:38:58 PM
Okay, I'm enjoying this... but does anyone else think the Black Market system sucks? I hate how you have to pay every time you want something delivered. I could understand why you'd have to pay once, but having to do it every time is a real pisser.

It was free in the first game, too!

Yeah I totally agree, just pay once thats it.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 29, 2010, 02:42:25 PM
i hear that the Lost island is in the game, to the north west of the main islands, if you fly over it your plane blows up, and it has loads of stuff from the show on it, like the hatch and the other's camp etc.

Yeah there is a faction mission that sends you to it or you can just fly over in between missions. I havent found the hatch but the plane that crashed in peices is there and a huge sign saying " search" and an arrow pointing to the jungle. sorry if that was kind of a spoiler, When you look at the map its the first island on the top left.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Heh, I just did that mission. It was quite something...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed