do you think Rebellion is too soft to add female Colonial Marines?

Started by affinity, Jun 11, 2009, 12:10:31 PM

Author
do you think Rebellion is too soft to add female Colonial Marines? (Read 3,203 times)

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 11, 2009, 09:52:05 PM
Quote from: Technocide on Jun 11, 2009, 09:36:18 PM
Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 11, 2009, 06:38:10 PM
Quote from: n3m0 on Jun 11, 2009, 05:05:47 PM
Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 11, 2009, 12:49:26 PM

Actually, women aren't allowed in the frontlines presently.

mostly coz of the monthly problems witch would complicate thing on battlefield... mostly ;)

No. Because a Male would be much more likely to abandon mission orders and objectives to go back and protect the woman that got shot and killed than he would for another male.

You sure? (about not going back for another male) What if he was gay or something?

Wow, that was unbelievably shallow. Sexuality has nothing to do with it. Grow up.
No, it is true.  Is it shallow for me to say women have boobs?  But in reality according to US Army stadards that is one of the reasons.

kvon17

Sexuality has nothing to do with it. Being gay does not make someone more likely to go back for a man. It's a natural psychological urge to want to protect women.

Space Voyager

Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 12, 2009, 06:38:04 AM
Sexuality has nothing to do with it. Being gay does not make someone more likely to go back for a man. It's a natural psychological urge to want to protect women.
The reason is survival of the species instinct. Not very evident in everyday situations with 6+ billion poeple but it does kick in in dire situations.

kvon17

A homosexual man in still no more likely to go back for his male comrade than a heterosexual man. and he's still more likely to go back for a female. Saying "what if he's gay"  is just ignorant and shallow. It's assuming that every gay man is sexually attracted to every male of our species, when that is clearly not the case for heterosexual men and women.

SiL

Corporal Hicks

HoHoHo! I don't wanna see anymore of that or you'll be finding yourself permanently banned kiddo. In fact, I'm locking the thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed