Your story

Started by skuLLy, Jun 05, 2009, 08:35:40 PM

Author
Your story (Read 5,668 times)

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

On the top of my head...

A commando team in Veitnam finds their target skinned, and a Predator attacks them. They attempt a helicopter rescue (blown out of the sky), a carpet bombing (dodged), traps (dodged) and running it over with a commandered NVA tank (blown-up). No idea how to end it.

A violent, gladiotorial and highly illegal game show on a tropical island in space somewhere, run like the Truman Show and Death Race is joined in by a Predator. The contestants try to fight eachother and the Predator, the Predator has an awesome time butchering security and contestants alike, and the Director has a whale of a time filming the carnage, until the Predator attcks his control center and kills everyone inside.

At a present-day SUPERMAX prison, all the doors open on time, butall the guads have disapeared. After a tense walk, the Prisoners riot, discovering that they are still trapped inside the prison.  Eventually, they find all of the guards murdered and guns conveniantly placed in various locations. The riot steps up a notch, before a Predator (responsible for the whole situation) attacks.

please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: dragonthingy on Jul 18, 2009, 07:15:38 AM
On the top of my head...

A commando team in Veitnam finds their target skinned, and a Predator attacks them. They attempt a helicopter rescue (blown out of the sky), a carpet bombing (dodged), traps (dodged) and running it over with a commandered NVA tank (blown-up). No idea how to end it.

A violent, gladiotorial and highly illegal game show on a tropical island in space somewhere, run like the Truman Show and Death Race is joined in by a Predator. The contestants try to fight eachother and the Predator, the Predator has an awesome time butchering security and contestants alike, and the Director has a whale of a time filming the carnage, until the Predator attcks his control center and kills everyone inside.

At a present-day SUPERMAX prison, all the doors open on time, butall the guads have disapeared. After a tense walk, the Prisoners riot, discovering that they are still trapped inside the prison.  Eventually, they find all of the guards murdered and guns conveniantly placed in various locations. The riot steps up a notch, before a Predator (responsible for the whole situation) attacks.

please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it please like it

I love the first one and third ones. Those would make some great flicks.
You got some interesting material upstairs.

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

I would like to see something in the vein of The Ghost and the Darkness, with two Predators hunting together instead of the two man-eaters. Maybe they crash land on Earth, they don't have all their weaponry and technology, aren't able to leave the planet, so they stay and hunt. If it's a similar setting, I guess they would also have a cave as hideout and to keep the trophies (like the lion cave in Ghost and Darkness with all the skulls and bones).

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Here is my idea, if I were to "re-write" Rodriguez's script:

The Predators carefully watch and pick a select group of humans (murderers, assassins, soldiers, etc), after secretly, watching them in conflict and then capture the humans and take them to a "hunting" planet. A Predator safari. So, not only are the Predators dangerous, but also the group of humans. It's totally survival of the fittest. The "most dangerous game". Whoever is the last man or woman standing, gets their freedom and respect.

It's really another phase of the Predator training. The "winners" of the Alien pyramid, get their chance to hunt the most lethal humans around. These humans know about killing and death and are not afraid to do anything to stay alive...even if that means, killing each other.

Not only that, but the Predators are competing with each other. This is another test of survival. If they need to fight for trophies, they will. It's all about collecting as many human trophies, as possible. They don't work in a group, they hunt alone.

Now, as to how the Predators KNOW there is one human left, maybe the humans are given or implanted some kind of tracking device and the Predators can monitor when the tracking device stops. If there is only one tracking device left, then all of the remaining Predators must gather and allow the last human to survive a "final fight" with a chosen Predator and if the human wins the fight, they get to live, with the respect of the Predators.

So, yes, there would be the possiblity of Predators fighting each other for a human trophy. The object is to collect as many human trophies, as possible. Whoever gets enough trophies and survives, will face the remaining human in a deathmatch and if the Predator wins, they will move on to the next step of their training.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Aug 03, 2009, 12:37:58 AM
Here is my idea, if I were to "re-write" Rodriguez's script:

The Predators carefully watch and pick a select group of humans (murderers, assassins, soldiers, etc), after secretly, watching them in conflict and then capture the humans and take them to a "hunting" planet. A Predator safari. So, not only are the Predators dangerous, but also the group of humans. It's totally survival of the fittest. The "most dangerous game". Whoever is the last man or woman standing, gets their freedom and respect.

It's really another phase of the Predator training. The "winners" of the Alien pyramid, get their chance to hunt the most lethal humans around. These humans know about killing and death and are not afraid to do anything to stay alive...even if that means, killing each other.

Not only that, but the Predators are competing with each other. This is another test of survival. If they need to fight for trophies, they will. It's all about collecting as many human trophies, as possible. They don't work in a group, they hunt alone.

Now, as to how the Predators KNOW there is one human left, maybe the humans are given or implanted some kind of tracking device and the Predators can monitor when the tracking device stops. If there is only one tracking device left, then all of the remaining Predators must gather and allow the last human to survive a "final fight" with a chosen Predator and if the human wins the fight, they get to live, with the respect of the Predators.

So, yes, there would be the possiblity of Predators fighting each other for a human trophy. The object is to collect as many human trophies, as possible. Whoever gets enough trophies and survives, will face the remaining human in a deathmatch and if the Predator wins, they will move on to the next step of their training.

See? Now, THAT could work.

Already that idea is a million times better than Rodriguez's original idea.

-Rakai'Thwei

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Totally agree.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Really? You guys think it's a good premise? I was thinking about just writing a script or story, based on that idea...maybe, I will. lol  Thanks for the nice comments =)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: dragonthingy on Jul 18, 2009, 07:15:38 AMA violent, gladiotorial and highly illegal game show on a tropical island in space somewhere, run like the Truman Show and Death Race is joined in by a Predator. The contestants try to fight eachother and the Predator, the Predator has an awesome time butchering security and contestants alike, and the Director has a whale of a time filming the carnage, until the Predator attcks his control center and kills everyone inside.

Sounds alot like The Condemned. Have you seen it? Great idea though.  :)

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

Yeah, but condenmed wasn't done that well.

Have you seen Conquest of the Planet of the Apes?
They have this really cool control center, and I was thinking of that.

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

I want a story which has nothing to do with "teenage predators", "training grounds", "clan wars" or any bullshit like that. I'd rather watch a predator that pistol whores its way through present-day Newcastle than something that reads like a Klingon-heavy episode of Star Trek TNG.

saeytan2

saeytan2

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Aug 05, 2009, 06:52:43 PM
I want a story which has nothing to do with "teenage predators", "training grounds", "clan wars" or any bullshit like that. I'd rather watch a predator that pistol whores its way through present-day Newcastle than something that reads like a Klingon-heavy episode of Star Trek TNG.

agreed. I just want it to not suck.. and it better have badass creature effetcs like the original. If they suck the cgi dick dry on this I'm gonna pee all over the reels in the movie theater.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed