IGNs wishlist

Started by kvon17, May 28, 2009, 12:15:59 AM

Author
IGNs wishlist (Read 2,788 times)

kvon17

kvon17

Figured I'd drop this here. Not much, but fun read I suppose.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/987/987128p1.html

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

interesting, I could add on about 30 other things on that wish list.  ;D

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote"as it and any other member of the species doesn't hold a candle to Cameron's take."

BAH

Quote"The Aliens need a certain special someone to help even the odds and prove that they're more than just scurrying little pests that leap from the shadows."

shut up ign.

Ijapa

Ijapa

Quote from: Spaghetti on May 28, 2009, 04:04:27 AM
Quote"as it and any other member of the species doesn't hold a candle to Cameron's take."

BAH

Quote"The Aliens need a certain special someone to help even the odds and prove that they're more than just scurrying little pests that leap from the shadows."

shut up ign.

Don't take the second quote so seriously. They're making a joke.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I hope this whole list is a joke. It's simply retarded.

kvon17

kvon17

It's just a "These are my favorite characters from the alien and predator franchises" list

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Agree. Wishing them all to be in the game would be...

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Ijapa on May 28, 2009, 06:00:30 AM

BAH

shut up ign.

this. Everyone knows the aliens you just don't F* with hell one alien by itself took on a predator in AvP, though it was a youngling, aliens aren't nothing to joke about even one on one with a predator.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Space Voyager on May 28, 2009, 06:27:10 AM
I hope this whole list is a joke. It's simply retarded.
Figures, it's the PS3 division :p

Aeus

Aeus

IGN gives me cancer sometimes.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 28, 2009, 07:12:04 AM
Quote from: Ijapa on May 28, 2009, 06:00:30 AM

BAH

shut up ign.

this. Everyone knows the aliens you just don't F* with hell one alien by itself took on a predator in AvP, though it was a youngling, aliens aren't nothing to joke about even one on one with a predator.

This is true. But in all the games Predator manage to kill them easily and it pisses me off.

Dusk

Dusk

Since the AvP games aren't canon anyways, it would be kinda neat if they'd make a game based on an alternate take of Aliens, but with Predators thrown in. Heck, I'd be happy enough with them as unlockable characters for MP.

Master

Master

If this one would be great and A:CM too, than why not concider them canon? After AvPr every good piece of francise related  material should be canon.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Who said AvP and AvPR were canon? As far as I am concerned its got to have J. Cameron, R. Scott or the directors from PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 in order to make it canon. I am still waiting for the real Aliens vs. Predators movie in which a Xenomorph is stronger than a Predator unless its ranged combat. AvPR had not the slightest clue what types of things could kill Xenomorphs and what could not. The modern M4s the Nation Guard used could not kill Xenomorphs. You need Explosive Tipped rounds like the M41-A Pulse Rifle has.Not only that we clearly see a shot from a Pistol ricochet off of a Xenomorph's head in ALIENS. So far none of the games have been able to do this. I sure as hell know AvP3 will not care about this but I am hoping that GBX will get it done in A:CM. If GBX does then A:CM will be the only game I ever consider near canon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed