Teaser Trailer Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2009, 02:32:31 PM

Author
Teaser Trailer Released! (Read 16,256 times)

dude63

dude63

Quote from: Chris!(($$))!
nice this was a must.
Also if it is not too much trouble could you do the same thing with the A:CM 11 second video. It would be superb to have both.

Thanks glad you guys like it. I wouldn't mind doing the same thing for the CM video. However, I have not followed CM as much as I have this...so im not sure what video you're taking about.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Yea do that dude we could pick up something about the game plz!! :P

dude63

dude63

??? I don't know what video you want me to slow down lol. Like I said I haven't really followed CM.

Xhan

Xhan

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Xhan on May 26, 2009, 05:00:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nptSsVDl_X0
But not that one Xhan I mean the game play one from Jace Hall's show. There is not much point in slowing down that since its not in game or anything (just like this AvP3 one :p :D )

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Xhan

Xhan

Gotcha.

dude63

dude63

I could definetly do it. I just need to find out how to get it onto my computer and put it into my editing program. I would try those youtube downloader sites..but..there isn't a official one..so I don't trust them.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

use a recording desktop program like camtasia its free might find it on youtube freedownloads

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I will try to find a site that allows you to download the video. Until then check google.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed