Sequel
20 (71.4%)
Remake
4 (14.3%)
Reboot
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author
You prefer Sequel or Reboot/Remake? (Read 3,193 times)

JamesCameronOnline

Not to mention that Ripley 8 was facehugged. For a very brief while, yes, but its a starting point to something. You can always say the facehuggers were mutated/genetically altered

SiL

SiL

I doubt the thing even had the chance to get the tube in her mouth, let alone drop an embryo.

However, there was a scar on Ripley 7's chest. While it's most likely that the thing was too deformed to function properly, who knows. You could set something up with them taking the retarded embryo and trying to purify it with the information they got from the Auriga Aliens.

Awgustas

Reboot, I accidentaly clicked on sequel though... LoL - epic fail :P.

maledoro

Quote from: Awgustas on May 12, 2009, 06:07:43 PM
I accidentaly clicked on sequel though...
I accidentally clicked on this thread (and accidentally posted) instead of clicking on the other existing thread about this topic.

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on May 12, 2009, 06:08:25 AM
After the start of Alien 3 there's a bunch of ways to get more Aliens.

My old idea for an Alien 5 revolved around a stowaway Alien on the Betty as well as Gediman's assistant who is seen escaping the Auriga in a lifeboat, continuing Gediman and Wren's work and creates Ripley 9.

No thanks. I don't need another Resurrection.

SM

SM

I didn't say it was a good idea.

DoomRulz

Thankfully so. How long ago did you come up with it?

SM

SM

Christ knows. 10 years ago maybe?  I had a starting point to the story, but the middle and end were fairly dull.  And since it was never going to made into a film, I never bothered to work on it.

DoomRulz

Do you at least recollect how the runaway Alien got on the Betty in the first place?

SM

SM

The Betty was sitting there for an hour and half between the escape and the Betty's departure.  Plenty of time for an Alien to get on board.

Pvt. Hicks

Who would pick a reboot/remake? Who would ask this in the first place?

DoomRulz

Evidently, a curious person.

JamesCameronOnline

we poll and question different franchises about different things. Since the Alien 5 thread did not have a poll option, we decided to make one. We're sorry for any kind of spamming that we did by making a separate thread.

War Wager

Definitely sequel. Infact I would have liked to see another two movies. A trilogy with Ripley and a trilogy with her clone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed