Started by Spiderman, Mar 22, 2009, 10:11:22 PM

Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 913,939 times)

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 02, 2010, 01:12:04 AM
Quote from: Huol on Aug 02, 2010, 01:04:50 AMWait... What?

Kirkman promised that he would introduce aliens in issue #75. Those pages were just a bonus that came after the regular stuff.

so it's just joke stuff? because as awesome as it looks, it's not the walking dead.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, it's just a joke. :)

Aeus

Aeus

Whoop, whoop. Only two more days now.

[EDIT]

Spoiler

[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I say that no one should. (referring to the spoiler tag)

Aeus

Aeus

Likewise. It's just stupid Marvel 'change the status quo' bullshit.

Just keep Matt as DD, and keep him as a bad guy for a year or two. Marvel needs more bad guy comics.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I agree.

Shasvre

Shasvre

What exactly turned Matt Murdock into a bad guy?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I think Bullseye killed a bunch of people, and Matt just couldn't take that shit no more.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 02, 2010, 07:59:12 PM
What exactly turned Matt Murdock into a bad guy?

Bullseye tried to kill him, but ended up blowing up a tenement full of about a hundred and fifty innocent people. But to be honest, his entire shitty life has been leading to this moment, it was a logical step.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 02, 2010, 08:32:08 PM
I think Bullseye killed a bunch of people, and Matt just couldn't take that shit no more.

This concept seems so cool. A hero turning bad.

Aeus

Aeus

I dunno if he's gone fully bad yet though. Shadowland 1 he beats the shit out of Bullseye, breaks both of his arms and then kills him in cold blood (Elektra style, which was nice). However in the recent Shadowland 2 preview Cage comments on how Matt seemed pretty shocked at himself, and that's why he ran off back to Shadowland after killing him. So I dunno.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm just waiting for the shadowland issue with Moonknight vs Ghost Rider.

That's what a promo pic showed, and I'm expecting nothing less!

Aeus

Aeus

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm fairly sure I read an interview where the writer said Moon Knight doesn't actually appear.

Edit: Yeah here it is:

QuoteNrama: Now, one question we have, considering Clayton's teaser image of Ghost Rider versus Moon Knight -- we know Marc Spector will have his own Shadowland miniseries, but will we see any of the fallout between Khonshu's Enforcer and the Spirit of Vengeance in your series?

Williams: There's no Moon Knight in our story, but there are a few major players from Shadowland, and a major plot thread from Andy Diggle and Antony Johnston's Daredevil series runs through our tale too. If you've been reading Daredevil you're going to want to pick this up. Something happens that not only ties up a Daredevil plot thread but also threatens to seriously mess up Matt Murdock's day. (As though that man needs his days to get messier...)

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Shadowland-ghost-rider-interview-100517.html

[EDIT]

More Shadowland info:
http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/110/1109905p1.html

And...

Cosmic motherf**kin' Avengers? LET IT BE SO!

Huol

Huol

Forgive me If I'm wrong but isn't beating up the thugs of hells kitchen kinda... below nova?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed