Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 915,405 times)

First Blood

First Blood

So I ordered volumes 1,2 and 3 of The Flash and volumes 2 and 3 of Green Arrow.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 22, 2014, 11:13:03 PMSo I ordered volumes 1,2 and 3 of The Flash and volumes 2 and 3 of Green Arrow.
New 52 versions?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 22, 2014, 11:13:03 PM
So I ordered volumes 1,2 and 3 of The Flash and volumes 2 and 3 of Green Arrow.

Ah, prepping for the new seasons. ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Yes to the both of you. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Ordered:
Green Arrow Volume Four
Constantine Volume One & Two
Suicide Squad Volume One

On a New 52 tangent right now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Punisher: Welcome Back, Frank

I think I've figured out what the movies are missing: visual Darth Vader references, and Frank punting cripples into a fire. Oh, and I really, really wish the '04 movie would have killed the Russian the way this does. :laugh:

Also, I'm really annoyed with Amazon right now. Somewhere between putting Punisher Max vol 5 in my cart and actually placing the order, they ran out of it. >:(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 02:46:10 AM
Also, I'm really annoyed with Amazon right now. Somewhere between putting Punisher Max vol 5 in my cart and actually placing the order, they ran out of it. >:(

Da f**k. Join this site. Tales of Wonder.com

Great, great service. Your never gonna go to Amazon again when it comes to ordering comics. And these people actually package the books like a new born baby. So they are never damaged when they arrive too. Also they are cheap. And when you order enough from them, they reward you with gift cards, for 10, 20 or even 30 bucks.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 26, 2014, 02:54:49 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 02:46:10 AM

Da f**k. Join this site. Tales of Wonder.com

Great, great service. Your never gonna go to Amazon again when it comes to ordering comics. And these people actually package the books like a new born baby. So they are never damaged when they arrive too. Also they are cheap. And when you order enough from them, they reward you with gift cards, for 10, 20 or even 30 bucks.

:o

Motherf**k, they don't seem to have The Slavers. :(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

Damn. :(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 26, 2014, 02:58:36 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

Damn. :(

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, they do seem to have the other volumes for reasonable prices. Even some of the out of print stuff. ;D

And oh lawdy lawd, they have Savage Sword of Conan for cheap, too.

I'm gonna need a new f**king bookshelf.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Order away my son. Browse. Use the search function. Get lost in the endless Tales of Wonder.... :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Huh, they seem to be missing at least one volume of the Jason Aaron run, as well. ???  Meh, maybe I'll tide myself over with some of the old school stuff... or maybe I'll check for more Tomb of Dracula stuff... ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 03:15:31 AM
Huh, they seem to be missing at least one volume of the Jason Aaron run, as well. ???  Meh, maybe I'll tide myself over with some of the old school stuff... or maybe I'll check for more Tomb of Dracula stuff... ;D

Or you can get the entire Jason Aaron omnibus ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 26, 2014, 03:23:48 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 03:15:31 AM

Or you can get the entire Jason Aaron omnibus ;D

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... $61 is a bit of a money sink....

Anyway, I'm gonna go start a reread of Punisher Max volume one and go on from there. Hopefully Amazon and/or Tales of Wonder gets volume five back in stock soon enough.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed