Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,655 times)

Sabby

Sabby

Had a total crush on him back in high school when Justice League unlimited was on TV.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2014, 10:43:53 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Feb 17, 2014, 10:37:32 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 17, 2014, 10:14:39 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Feb 17, 2014, 10:13:45 PM
Anyone know any good comics that are not about super heroes? I mostly own adaptations of books and movies.

Punisher MAX

Punisher MAX

Preacher
Saga
Y The Last Man
Ex Machina
Fatale
Anything By Brubaker Except For His Superhero Stuff Because That's Superhero Stuff
Walking Dead
Scott Pilgrim
Preacher (hell yes)
Martha Washington In The 21st Century

There's a bunch

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

There's Sandman, unless the random Martian Manhunter cameo in the first volume is a dealbreaker.

Sabby

Sabby

Thanks for the suggestio so far :) I'd like to add I'm not aftrr comedy or anything cartoony. I'm a 90s kjd with typical 90s tastes. If it's badass, stupid and/or dark I generally like it. Terminator and Spawn are good examples.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Most of my suggestions are not comedy. A dark satire or two, maybe.

severen76

severen76

Has anyone read the new Punisher run by Mitch Gerads and Nathan Edmonson yet? I'm loving The Activity so far and was wondering if it was worth order each issue, or just waiting until August to pick up the graphic novel.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 18, 2014, 02:24:24 AM
Has anyone read the new Punisher run by Mitch Gerads and Nathan Edmonson yet? I'm loving The Activity so far and was wondering if it was worth order each issue, or just waiting until August to pick up the graphic novel.

I'll be sure to check that one out. Although I think they just have one Punisher issue out so far, regardless I'll let ya know what I think.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 16, 2014, 10:45:55 PM
Which IDW Transformers comics are worth reading?
Regeneration one I would say :)

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

yoou are all a bunch of f**king nerds <3

severen76

severen76

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 18, 2014, 10:12:13 AM

I'll be sure to check that one out. Although I think they just have one Punisher issue out so far, regardless I'll let ya know what I think.

Thanks :) I think there is only one issue so far, it started near the beginning of this month. I've no idea how quickly issues get released though.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Feb 18, 2014, 02:20:52 PM
yoou are all a bunch of f**king nerds <3
I´m proud to be one ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 18, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Thanks :) I think there is only one issue so far, it started near the beginning of this month. I've no idea how quickly issues get released though.

Usually monthly.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 18, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Well I finally managed to read it, nice little cameo by Danny Trejo lol. The issue is just setting you up in order to build interest in what's supposed to happen. What is revealed at the end of the issue certainly has me interested because I was pleasantly surprised at the group that is going to be coming after Frank Castle. Here's hoping issue 2 gets the plot moving along.

I'm still uncertain if it's going to be worth getting month after month seeing as how it's only been one issue, but hopefully I'll be able to be certain with myself enough to say whether or not it's worth getting on a monthly basis.

First Blood

First Blood

Currently reading Batman: Death of the Family. This is some twisted Texas Chainsaw wear your faces as a mask shit.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 26, 2014, 08:00:37 PM
Currently reading Batman: Death of the Family. This is some twisted Texas Chainsaw wear your faces as a mask shit.

Good god, I was feeling so f**king stressed out over this damn story arc when I read it. f**k.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed