Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 915,390 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 14, 2013, 08:11:04 AM
There's a new Ghost Rider on the way.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=88480

Quote"Our protagonist is Robbie Reyes, a quiet 18-year-old East Angelino with a short fuse, a passion for electronic music and a nearly unhealthy infatuation with absolutely anything powered by an engine. His vehicle of choice, the automobile, very clearly sets him apart visually. In comparison to his vengeance-seeking predecessors, he's very young and inexperienced in most aspects of life; but as the product of a harsh inner city upbringing, Robbie's street smarts, overall distrust for most people, and clear contempt for his violent surroundings make him the perfect host for a Spirit of Vengeance. Once we get to know him, we also realize that he's a sweet, well-meaning person, something that may not sit well with the Spirit possessing him."

Ghost Rider for me died way back in the 90s right when The Midnight Sons arc was introduced. I was never a big fan of GR spinning into a supernatural realm. At least Jason Aaron did everyone a huge favour and turned Ghostie in a bike-riding badass after that abysmal run by the hack known as Daniel Way.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ghost Rider was spun into the Supernatural realm the moment he was first introduced when he sold his soul to the devil/mephisto/the devil again (f**king continuity be damned with this character) He fought plenty of people with supernatural elements, and even raced against The Grim Reaper.

The 90s version did the same thing multiple times. I am not sure what you even mean. Surely the midnight sons was not his first entry into the supernatural since Ghost Rider is a part of it by origin!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'm just gonna say I like the sound of this new Ghost Rider...

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

he likes dubstep

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I used to like dubstep when I was younger, actually. I just sort of grew out of it.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 14, 2013, 10:40:18 PM
I used to like dubstep when I was younger, actually. I just sort of grew out of it.

Ew :c

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DUBSTEP I HAD TO DELETE OFF MY iPOD?

Like 3 dubsteps.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 14, 2013, 10:42:35 PM
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DUBSTEP I HAD TO DELETE OFF MY iPOD?

Like 3 dubsteps.

So like, 5 hours of music

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Yeah pretty much

Nightmare Asylum

TheLoneSpoon

RazorSlash

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Just read the Star Trek: Khan prequel comic's inaugural issue.

Spoiler
Interesting to note that they're addressing how different Cumberbatch looks than Montalbaum.
[close]

Sabby

Sabby

Has anyone here read Spawn? o.o I'm thinking of gettings the Origins collection, which is supposed to collect all of them.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Alienseseses on Oct 17, 2013, 04:20:12 AM
Just read the Star Trek: Khan prequel comic's inaugural issue.

Spoiler
Interesting to note that they're addressing how different Cumberbatch looks than Montalbaum.
[close]

Is it done in an interesting way, or does it just feel like the writers are clutching at straws?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed