Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 915,599 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Just read this:

My thought's throughout: f**k YEAH! DOOM! f**k YEAH!

It's all about Doom and Strange going into Hell to reclaim the soul of Doom's mother. They fight Satan and a whole load of demons. It's awesome. It touches on the origins of the two characters, weaving them together in places. It also led me to my conclusion that Doom is Marvel's counterpart to Batman, albeit an evil one.

Read this if you haven't. It's pretty awesome.

Huol

Huol

I love Doom and always wanted to read some strange.

Aeus

Aeus

This sounds like the book for you then. It has a nice old school flair, and Doom is as grandiloquent as ever.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I rarely read comic books these days and I am not exactly a big fan of them either, but my favourite ever comic book series was the Ironman: Extremis by Warren Ellis. Best ever comic book that I have ever read followed closely with Watchmen (which was a comic book series to begin with).

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Aliens, Predator, AvP, Spawn, Haunt, Hellboy, BPRD, Star Wars, Green Lantern... and a lot of Wildstorm Mini-Series.

LarJaThwei

LarJaThwei

Recently read:
World War Hulk. - One of my faves.
Fall of the Hulks.
A Dark Horse Predator comic.
Realm of Kings - One-Shot.
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse.
The first two issues of The Thanos Imperative.

First Blood

First Blood

Hmm, I have an Astonishing X-Men Omnibus waiting to be read. Looking forward to it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I've asked for Civil War and Civil War Frontline I and II for my birthday, I loved the story in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 so I'm sure the comic will be even better.

LarJaThwei

LarJaThwei

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 06, 2010, 07:31:52 PM
I've asked for Civil War and Civil War Frontline I and II for my birthday, I loved the story in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 so I'm sure the comic will be even better.

The storyline is miles ahead of the game.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Can't wait till I get this.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: LarJaThwei on Jun 06, 2010, 07:33:23 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 06, 2010, 07:31:52 PM

The storyline is miles ahead of the game.

Good to hear, thanks. :)

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I don't really read too many comics but I have been reading The Thanos Imperative and I've enjoyed it so far.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 06, 2010, 05:39:51 PMHmm, I have an Astonishing X-Men Omnibus waiting to be read. Looking forward to it.

What are you waiting for. Best X-Men comics I've ever read. ;)

Just finished Blackest Night by the way. Compared to Marvel's Siege, this was a freaking masterpiece. ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 06, 2010, 11:10:24 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Jun 06, 2010, 05:39:51 PMHmm, I have an Astonishing X-Men Omnibus waiting to be read. Looking forward to it.

What are you waiting for. Best X-Men comics I've ever read. ;)

Just finished Blackest Night by the way. Compared to Marvel's Siege, this was a freaking masterpiece. ;D

:D I'll get to it! I am almost finished with a Tomb of Dracula book that I am reading.

And I entirely agree with you. Blackest Night was an absolute thrill ride masterpiece compared to Siege. DC knows how to write a major event!  :)

LarJaThwei

LarJaThwei

Siege wasn't too bad, imo. I'm glad Sentry's bitch ass is dead. Thor ftw. Blackest Night is indeed a masterpiece! Just finished reading Brightest Day #3. Ant-Monitor is awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed