Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 915,358 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just can't have me a Spidey that can't have his Spider Sense. But if Marvel has made Spider-Man invincible, and decided that this would make him vulnerable, and gives an awesome storyline, then I guess I'll shrug off this hate that I have right now.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Mar 17, 2011, 11:50:42 PM
:3
Spoiler
animated series theme was superior
[close]

Truth.

Huol

Aeus

Aeus

I've listened to these so many times. She turned the entire character of Batman into a melody and then fired it at our eardrums.

But now I remember that she's dead, and there aren't enough tears in the world to express how sad this makes me feel.  :'(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This month is Captain America's 70th birthday.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GulfCoastAvengers/news/?a=32153

Happy birthday to America's most popular superhero of all time.

ShadowPred

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

We have a poster of the new movie at my job and one person I work with ask me "Who is Captain America?". I was like "Say what?".

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Kill him, please kill him, kill that dumb bastard!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I always liked the Harley Quinn Comics, I have had them for awhile but lost them and found them in a box of random books I was missing in the basement.

Huol

Huol

Sweet

I have Preludes and Knock Knock Jokes, read the others though uh, other means.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 18, 2011, 05:04:43 AM
I've listened to these so many times. She turned the entire character of Batman into a melody and then fired it at our eardrums.

But now I remember that she's dead, and there aren't enough tears in the world to express how sad this makes me feel.  :'(

'ken oath.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Volumes 9 and 10 of The Walking Dead...

Spoiler
I forgot how different the series was back when the characters were on the run. Not holed up in the prison for so long...I think they forgot, too. I hate to say it, but I'm inclined to agree with Dale. I don't trust Rick...at all. He is no longer the kind man he was when he woke up in the hospital.

But he's not the only one that changed...The highlight of the two volumes was Morgan's return. I felt terrible aobut his son, and just like in the TV show with his wife, he couldn't bring himself to kill his reanimated family member. But what he used his son for, to keep himself safe and people out...he seems like he has taken the same path Rick has...I feel really bad for him, morese than I do for Rick. Rick is becoming cold, but like he says, he needs to to survive and protect Carl.

Speaking of Rick, his "conversations" with Lori were another great addition to the story. Really tragic stuff...made me sympathize with Michonne talking to herself, or as she says, her dead botfriend.

I hope Morgan turns out OK, like his old self. Maybe now that hes around people, he will be fine...Rick, on the other hand, hes losinbg it...and so is Carl.

Great two volumes! I can not wait until I get caught up.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Without giving too much away, Rick will pull himself back together, but still keep the crazy inside of him. The latest issue was a perfect example of that. He doesn't look like a broken man, he doesn't seem crazy, but he's one cold bastard now.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
The more I see Rick, the more I see the Governor. Actually, I see a little bit of the Governor in everybody. The Governor was the perfect example of evil, and Rick's group, while not trying to, has become almost as cold and heartless as him. Rick will kill if they take what he wants, Morgan's refusal to kill his chained up zombie-child, Dale's willingness to abandon his friends...The Governor shines through a little in everyone.

Its tragic, but it makes for great, emotional storytelling. I can not wait until I am caught up.
[close]

Also, I have one question about the Twins:
Spoiler
Dale mentioned that they liked playing with the cats in the barn, and we see one twin playing with a dead cat...I'm assuming that he killed it? Or was it like that?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed