"Predator" 2009 Mini-Series

Started by vikingspawn, Mar 10, 2009, 08:01:50 PM

Author
"Predator" 2009 Mini-Series (Read 48,073 times)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Yeah, my guess is the lateness of Aliens # 4 is going to push all the issues back.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Nov 27, 2009, 02:38:37 AM
Yeah, my guess is the lateness of Aliens # 4 is going to push all the issues back.

Actually, according to Diamond's website, Aliens #4 is coming out next week which only makes it a week late (You were right when you said not to sweat it..lol). And even if Predator #4 is pushed back until January 13 that still only makes it a couple of weeks late. It's original release date, according to issue #3 was 12/23/09.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Yeah, I was aware of that, I was just saying that the entire schedule is probably going to shift (or at least the next several issues worth) to accomodate. So TWW #s 1 thru 3 may or may not also be a week to several weeks later than originally solicited.

Frog

Frog

Again, like with the Aliens reboot, the covers are phenomenal!

But honestly, I am not so sure about the interiors or stories from what has been posted here.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The title for the trade paperback collection has been confirmed, "Prey to the Heavens".

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good choice for the cover.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 16, 2009, 08:52:35 PM
The title for the trade paperback collection has been confirmed, "Prey to the Heavens".

Hah! I was right! Totally guessed that a couple of weeks ago.

Corporal Hicks

vikingspawn

Yautja117

Yautja117

Haven't got to read any from this series. The lack of comic stores for 40 miles is greatly annoying. Is it worth buying the TPB?

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Yautja117 on Jan 02, 2010, 03:45:29 AM
Haven't got to read any from this series. The lack of comic stores for 40 miles is greatly annoying. Is it worth buying the TPB?

I use an online comic shop. My comics get delivered to my door... ;)..something you might want to consider. Two good ones are..mycomicshop.com (the one I use) and G-mart.com. Both offer decent discounts on new comics (G-mart's discount is better, but mycomicshop.com has much better service, which is more important to me than saving a few extra bucks), both will bag and board yours comics before shipping them, etc..etc. I haven't actually stepped foot into a real comic shop in a long time. Check out the online shops....you might find out that you like 'em!

And yeah..the trade is worth it. Not the best Predator series I've ever read but certainly not the worst either.....

Yautja117

Yautja117

Okay, thanks. We've got two place that sell comics and niether carry Predator, Aliens ect. It sucks.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Issue #4 is finally coming out next Wednesday.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Wow,I completely forgot about this series.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

That's what happens when they wait three months between issues...

I really find myself almost not caring. I mean, I'll get it and read it, but I'm not really excited.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed